The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) has introduced the MIT- Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships.
For the academic year 2022-2023 in Spain to ensure financial aid for outstanding students and to ensure that financial circumstances are not a barrier to the most promising candidates.
Students enrolled in the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) programme are eligible for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must be accepted into the programme. The scholarship grant is intended to pay 25% to 50% of the tuition charge.
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) was founded by the Government of Aragon in Spain in collaboration with the Massachusetts Center of Technology and the University of Zaragoza as a research and educational institute. In 2003, the institute was established.
Why should you study at the Logistics Center of Zaragoza? The objective of the ZLC is to establish a worldwide centre of excellence for logistics and supply chain management research and education that actively collaborates with industry and government to produce and disseminate knowledge.
More About Zaragoza Logistics Center
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Zaragoza and supported by the General Council of Aragon. ZLC is a global laboratory where academic and industry specialists interact to provide effective solutions to people, companies, and societies. ZLC also offers postgraduate and executive logistics and supply chain management training.
The ZLC campus, which was established at the end of 2003, is located in EXPO Zaragoza Empresarial, the “Dinamiza” business park, a complex of offices and professional offices erected in the best buildings at the end of EXPO Zaragoza 2008. ZLC has quickly established itself as an international centre of excellence in logistics and supply chain management teaching and research, focusing on:
- To encourage and distribute knowledge in this area, increase economic growth and competitiveness by committing to innovation in business and government.
To carry out this purpose, ZLC collaborated with the Center for Transport and Logistics to establish the MIT Zaragoza International Logistics Program, a unique form of partnership between industry, government, and academia.
The agreement’s success paved the door for the formation of the MIT Global Scale Network, which currently spans four continents. Zaragoza Logistics Center also takes part in a number of national and international training and research activities.
ZLC has been recognised as an Office for the Transfer of Research Results at the state level since 2008, and it is the home of CNC-LOGISTICA, the National Center of Competence in Integral Logistics, which was established by the Ministry of Education and Science in 2006.
The local entities Ibercaja and the European Social Fund have aided ZLC in the expansion of its activities.
MIT-Zaragoza Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Application Deadline: The second round of applications will close on 31st May 2022.
Eligibility For MIT-Zaragoza Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries and their home countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program offered at the Zaragoza Logistics Center can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the ZLCs online application portal. Students must also fill out a Scholarship Application form available under the ‘Application Process and Documents’ section.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Copy of passport
- Acceptance letter
- Income statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Video statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to demonstrate fluency in English and provide a competitive IELTS or TOEFL score.
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) will offer the selected student’s tuition fee reduction up to 25% to 50% of the tuition fee of the Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program undertaken.