For the academic year 2022–2023, Muhlenberg College has developed a financing plan called Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students to make sure that no talented students are prevented from attending school because of financial constraints.
All Muhlenberg College international undergraduate and graduate degree applicants are eligible to apply for this financing opportunity. To be taken into consideration, the applicants must submit a Common Application web admission application declaring their interest in financial help. Costs associated with tuition are anticipated to last up to four years.
Private liberal arts institution Muhlenberg College is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was established in 1848 and is connected to the American Evangelical Lutheran Church. The university is ranked 67th among National Liberal Arts Colleges in the USA. The college wants to create autonomous, critical, and nimble thinkers.
The Muhlenberg College is dedicated to provide a challenging academic experience within a welcoming and multicultural campus environment. It is adamant that learning depends on variety and the success of its diverse society.
More About Muhlenberg College
Private liberal arts institution Muhlenberg College is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Henry Muhlenberg, the German patriarch of Lutheranism in the United States, is honoured by the name of Muhlenberg College, which was founded in 1848 and is associated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The liberal arts education and pre-professional studies are the academic foci of the bachelor’s degrees offered by Muhlenberg College. A PhD or equivalent terminal degree in their specialties is held by about 85% of the professors. As of 2018, the pupil to instructor ratio was 11:1.
More than 15 national Greek Academic Honor Societies have chapters at the campus. The School of Continuing Education offers bachelor’s degree programmes to returning adult students. Additionally, graduate degrees have been available starting the 2020–21 academic year.
The college provides accelerated programmes, cross-registration between academic fields, double majors, honours programmes, independent study, internships, Army ROTC, student-designed majors, over 160 study abroad opportunities, teacher certification, visiting/exchange student programmes, and a Washington, D.C. semester.
In 2019, Muhlenberg College chose Kathleen Haring, a social psychologist, Muhlenberg’s former provost and a Muhlenberg faculty member since 1984, as its 13th president and its first female president. John I. Williams, Jr., the college’s first Black president, who held that position from 2015 to 2019, was replaced by her.
Muhlenberg College Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Muhlenberg College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The nearing application deadline is 15th November 2022.
Eligibility For Muhlenberg College Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at the Muhlenberg College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must indicate a financial need in the initial application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the Common Application portal. To be considered for financial aid, applicants must indicate their interest in the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Copy of passport
- School report with official school recommendation
- Certificate of finances
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a cumulative GPA of 3.000, an Education GPA of 2.750, and a major G.P.A. of 2.500.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Muhlenberg College will offer the successfully selected international students an award, typically towards education cost, for their first academic year, renewable for the following three years without submitting additional materials.