Slovakia’s National Scholarship Program 2023 is now accepting applications. The Slovak Republic’s Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport fully funds the Slovak Scholarships for International Students.
Students from all over the world have the chance to study in Slovakia and pursue higher education at its institutes of higher learning. The Slovak Republic NSP Scholarship is open to Masters and PhD students, university instructors, researchers, and artists.
Participants from all around the world are eligible to apply for these full scholarships. Slovakia offers international students scholarships to study for free in all academic fields and majors. No application fee is necessary.
The 2002 Act on Schools of Higher Education distinguishes between public, state-run, and for-profit universities.
The most common scenario is higher education public institutions. They are governed by the law. This kind of institution predominates in higher education. The government and potential commercial endeavors fund them.
Military, police, and medical schools are all part of state institutions of higher learning. They are formed by the corresponding government ministries. The government and potential commercial endeavours fund them.
Private institutions of higher learning are founded and funded by non-governmental organisations with Ministry of Education approval. This kind of institution is still extremely uncommon.
National Scholarship Program Description:
- Provided by: Government of Slovakia
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, Teachers, Researchers and Artists
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 31 October 2022.
This is a Full Free scholarship in Slovakia for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Slovakia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- The free scholarships for international students to Cover International Scholarship Holders Living Costs
- Food, Accommodation During their Stay
- University Student: 400 €
- PhD. Student: 734 €
- Travel Allowance for University and PhD Students:
- distance up to 350 km – 0 €,
- distance more than 350 km, max. 2,000 km – 250 €,
- distance more than 2,000 km, max. 7,000 km – 500 €,
- distance more than 7,000 km – 1 000 €.
- University Teacher, Researcher, Artist
- Without a PhD Degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 734 €
- with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 980 €
- with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,050 €.
Duration of the Scholarship:
National Scholarship Program 2023 of the Republic of Slovakia is the Short Funding Exchange Program to continue their Research in Higher Educational Institutions of Slovakia.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (PhD students): 1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
The General Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- All International Students from around the world are Eligible.
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia.
- Note that this Slovakia full scholarship for international Students 2023 is not a Full-time Scholarship for Full Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs or PhD Degree Scholarships.
- This is Not a Full Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or PhD Degree Scholarship.
- are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
- Academic Resume or CV.
- Statement of Interest or Motivation.
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees).
- Admission or Offer letter.
- Copy of Passport.
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any).
The last date to apply for the National Scholarship Program 2023 of the Slovakia Republic is 31st October 2022.
How to Apply National Scholarship Program?
You have to Apply Online for National Scholarship Program 2023 in Slovakia. The detailed information is given below in an Official Scholarship website below:
Visit: Official Link