You can use scholarships to help cover the expense of your education. The NAU Board Scholarships are therefore awarded by North American University for the school year 2022–2023.
The scholarship’s goal is to assist applicants who plan to enrol in the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
The Texas Gulf Institute, which is now known as NAU, opened its doors in April 2007. In Stafford, Texas, there is a private university called North American University (NAU). In the disciplines of business administration, criminal justice, computer science, and education, NAU provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
Why attend North American University to study?
The Office of Profession & Success Services is dedicated to offering undergraduate, graduate, and alumni students with the instruments and assets required for a seamless transition from education to a job.
More About North American University (NAU)
In Stafford, Texas, there is a private university called North American University (NAU). In the fields of business administration, criminal justice, computer science, and education, NAU provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. The NAU university’s name was changed from Texas Gulf Institute to its current name in the autumn of 2013.
Interdisciplinary Studies in Education, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration are the three bachelor’s degree programmes offered by NAU. Programs leading to a bachelor’s degree are categorised by a different administrative division. Additionally, NAU offers five master’s degree programmes: an MBA, an M.S. in Computer Science, an M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, and an M.Ed. in School Counseling.
The NAU university is authorised to provide bachelor’s and master’s degrees by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and is recognised by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. The Commission on English Language Program Accreditation has granted The Gulf Language School accreditation.
For its residential university students, lodging and eating services are provided in university dorms on the main campus. Additionally, Student Success supports a centre for academic resources. NAU currently provides career counselling after adding Career and Alumni Services to its list of student services in 2015.
NAU Board Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: North American University (NAU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31st, 2022.
Eligibility For NAU Board Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area/
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Availability of scholarships may be limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, and Financial Status.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have 3.5 – 3.75 or SAT 1250 or ACT 26.
- Language Requirement: All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
Winners will receive an award amount of $6,000 at North American University to cover their educational expenses in the USA.