Receive automatic selection for the 2023 Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship. The Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available in the UK.
International students may apply for the scholarship if they want to study for a master’s or doctoral degree at Oxford University. Each year, Clarendon awards 150 Fully Funded Scholarships. If you apply to the University of Oxford before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Clarendon Scholarship.
You therefore have ample time to apply for any study at Oxford University. Choose Clarendon on the online application form.
The Clarendon Scholarship Oxford is open to applicants from every country in the globe. The Oxford University does not charge an application fee. Applications will all be submitted online.
Master’s degrees last for one to two years, and doctoral degrees take three to four years to complete. No constraints are placed on the topic areas of the researchers supported by Clarendon from around the University.
Clarendon Scholarship Description
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, PhD Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023 (For Graduates)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions.
You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Courses of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
Each course has a deadline in December or in January 2023. In order to consider the Scholarship, you need to apply for a course at oxford university before the deadline.
And in the online application form, you can select the clarendon scholarship.
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are no restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the Most of Courses is January 2023. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. All the courses are listed Here. Then The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome. To Apply for the Clarendon, Please Visit the website given below.