For the academic year 2022–2023, Pacific Prime Insurance is happy to announce the launch of the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships programme, which will provide every student with an equal opportunity to pursue their education, regardless of their background.
Any Singaporean or foreign student enrolled in a Singaporean institution or college and pursuing high school or undergraduate education is eligible to apply for the award. The $1,000 scholarship grant has a value. The winning essays will also be posted on Pacific Prime’s official website.
A licence insurance broker in Singapore, Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd., provides professional guidance on a variety of health and medical insurance policies. Pacific Prime Singapore is dedicated to providing the best solutions and guidance to its clients.
The dynamic, top-notch team at Pacific Prime, which is situated in Singapore, provides assistance in 15 different languages and is always willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of its clients. It has a strong staff of Singapore-based health insurance specialists that use their unmatched depth of experience to provide their clients with reliable health insurance guidance.
Pacific Prime Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Pacific Prime Insurance Broker Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school or Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 30th September 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any high school or undergraduate programme of choice at a Singaporean university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled (full-time or part-time) or accepted to a high school, university, community college, institute (including private education institutions), or trade school for the upcoming semester.
- The applicants must hold proof of enrolment.
- The applicants must be studying in Singapore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, the applicants must apply for admission at their university or college of choice via its application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must submit their essays via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The mail must include the following:
- First & last name, contact number, and email address
- University, secondary/high school, or international school you currently attend (or have been accepted to).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The applicants must prepare an essay between 600-1,000 words and contain their thoughts and ideas, along with external references where possible in the essay.
- The essay must be written in American or British English
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university or college to which they plan to apply.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must know English. Exact proficiency requirements must be found on their respective university portals.
The applicants will be awarded $1,000 by Pacific Prime for their undertaken high school or undergraduate study.