The POLIMI Graduate School of Management has established Regional Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to support international diversity within the class and to help talented persons from underrepresented nations study in Italy.
As the name implies, only international students from particular regions are eligible for this scholarship. For the International MBA programme, students may apply. The evaluation of the awardees will be based on their scholarship essays, academic records, and the application procedure. Up to 50% of the cost of tuition will be subsidised.
The MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business later became POLIMI Graduate School of Management. It is a non-profit consortium limited company made up by the Politecnico di Milano university and a number of prestigious Italian and international businesses.
Why do you want to attend POLIMI Graduate School of Management to study?
One of the top business schools in the world is the POLIMI Graduate School of Management. It does so through producing and sharing knowledge through top-notch education, top-notch research, and engagement with the community in order to advance the common good through a critical awareness of the opportunities presented by innovation.
More About POLIMI Graduate School of Management
The Politecnico di Milano University and a number of top Italian and international businesses come together to form the non-profit Consortia Limited Company known as POLIMI Graduate School of Management, which was founded in 1979 as MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business.
In order to better connect with the Politecnico di Milano ecosystem, the School of Management of which it is a part, and the city of Milan, MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business changed its name to POLIMI Graduate School of Management in May 2022.
A new logo and visual identity are also included with the new name.
In 2020, the institution became the first Business School in Europe to be certified as a B Corp. Federico Frattini is the dean and Vittorio Chiesa is the chairman.
The Politecnico di Milano School of Management’s POLIMI Graduate School of Management possesses the “Triple Crown,” or the three most prominent worldwide business school accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB.
- 4th in Europe and 6th overall in the Financial Times Online MBA Ranking for 2022.
- The QS Distance Online MBA ranked 11th globally in 2022.
- Number 22 in Europe according to Bloomberg Businessweek (full-time MBA).
- 37th place in the Financial Times European Business School Ranking for 2021.
- In the globe, The Economist ranked 86th (full-time MBA).
POLIMI Graduate School Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: POLIMI Graduate School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Application Deadline: The application process is open. However, the application deadline for the selected programme must be observed.
- Eligible Countries: Students from North America and the Caribbean, Central and South America, Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia and the Pacific, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa or South and Central Asia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the international MBA programme at the POLIMI Graduate School of Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible region.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the university’s application portal. Students ya from selected regions will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The applicants are required to write an essay of 700-1,000 words on the following topic – POLIMI Graduate School of Management is committed to diversifying education abroad by providing funding to students who are typically underrepresented in studying abroad. Please describe how you and/ or your plans for study abroad could qualify for such a scholarship.
- Copy of latest payslip.
- Financial aid request form.
- Your CV in English.
- University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Official University Transcripts.
- Motivational statement in PDF format.
- Two Letters of Reference (optional).
- Copy of your Passport or ID.
- Digital Picture.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree certification to secure a position in the International MBA programme at POLIMI.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English and Italian language requirements of POLIMI.
The selected candidates will receive a partial scholarship covering 5% to 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme depending upon the region they are applying for by the POLIMI Graduate School of Management.