Queensland University of Technology (QUT) has announced the Trivedi Learning Potential Fund Scholarship for 2023–2024 to support promising students facing financial problems.
The scholarship is for Australian or New Zealand undergraduates studying accounting at QUT. Consider low-income students. The $5,000 scholarship will be valued in two installments over the academic year.
Queensland University of Technology, founded in 1989, ranks 222nd in the QS World University Rankings and 171st among the Best Global Universities.
Also check: Yale University Scholarships 2023 USA (Fully Funded)
At Queensland University of Technology (QUT), students get access to the best academics and are equipped for global prospects. QUT’s innovative technology and learning spaces give students hands-on industrial exposure and prepare them for the real world.
More About Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
A significant Australian university with a truly international perspective is Queensland University of Technology (QUT). With little under 50,000 students enrolled here, we are preparing the next generation of change-makers with graduate-level skills, real-world infrastructure, and learning and teaching.
Four research teams at QUT are celebrating their accomplishments after being awarded ARC Linkage project funding totaling $1.9 million.
A group of Filipino teachers who are members of the largest postgraduate cohort sent to an Australian university by the Philippines Department of Science and Technology have begun arriving at QUT as international students for the 2023 academic year (DOST).
Also check: Eastman Merit International Scholarship USA 2023
- University: Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Scholarships for: Australia and New Zealand students
- Award can be taken in Australia.
- Deadline: 6th February 2023.
Eligibility requirements for a Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Scholarship are as follows:
Also check: Bournemouth University Fully Funded Studentships UK 2023 2024
- Australian and New Zealander students can apply.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in accounting at the Queensland University of Technology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens (including dual citizens), permanent residents of Australia, permanent humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand citizens.
How to Apply?
To apply for a Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
Also check: A*Star International Fellowship Singapore 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Undergraduate admission applications must be directed to the online university portal. To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit an application through the Equity Scholarships Scheme.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Individual transaction histories for all bank accounts
- Proof of income
- Proof of the income of the parent/caregiver if financially dependent and or living at home
- Proof of partner’s income
- Centrelink Income Statement for Youth Allowance
- Australian Taxation Office Notice of Assessment
- The applicants must have graduated high school and meet the academic requirements of the university for the undergraduate program they wish to join.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Also check: WWF Russell E. Train Fellowships 2023 USA
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- The Queensland University of Technology will provide the scholarship awardees with $5,000 for one year, paid in installments of $2,500 each semester.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) FAQs
Is the QUT a reputable university?
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is one of Australia’s top universities with a global view and a concentration on practical, real-world skills. QUT’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs feature considerable research.
What are the Chances of getting into this university?
The admission rate at QUT is 40%, and it rises each academic year as more students are enrolled in its various programs.
What GPA required for Admission in QUT?
You must have completed a full-time semester at bachelor level or higher. atleast 5.0 GPA on 7-point scale.