The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is providing outstanding T.C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarships with the intention of ensuring that all qualified and deserving students have access to higher education. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022–2023.
All overseas students who want to apply for a postgraduate study spot or who are already enrolled at QUT and want to start postgraduate law studies are eligible for one of four scholarships.
The second-largest and top-ranked institution of higher learning for research in Australia is Queensland University. Students from all around the world can pursue degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and even higher levels.
Why enroll in a course at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT)?
The QUT university’s commitment to instructional excellence has earned its students several national teaching honours. The children will get instruction that is both demanding and motivating throughout the year.
More About Queensland University of Technology
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia’s major coastal metropolis of Brisbane is home to Queensland Institution of Technology (QUT), a public research university. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove are the two campuses where QUT is situated in the Brisbane region.
The Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was converted into a university by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988, which led to the establishment of the institution in its current form. The Queensland University of Technology started operations in January 1989. QUT amalgamated with Brisbane College of Advanced Education in 1990.
QUT will have 52,672 registered students, 5,049 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employees, $1.054 billion in total income, and $1.028 billion in total expenses in 2020.
On September 28, 2018, QUT ceased its membership in the Australian Technology Network of institutions.
The Top 100 Under 50 Years World Young University Rankings category of the 2013 Times Higher Education World University Rankings named QUT as Australia’s finest university under the age of 50. QUT was rated first in Australia and 26th globally in that category.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings assigned it the 28th global ranking in the THE Top 150 Under 50 years category in 2016 and the 24th global ranking in the THE Top 200 Under 50 years category in 2017. Both times, it achieved the second-highest and top-two place in Australia.
The 2018 THE Top 250 Under 50 years World Young University Rankings place QUT at number 20 globally. According to the QS Top 50 Under 50 years World Young University Rankings for 2019 and 2020, QUT is rated 19th overall.
QUT Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% or 50% of the law’s component of your degree program
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 October 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including duel programs)
- Master of International Commercial Law (including duel programs)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies.
- You are an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, apply for admission in a master’s program. After that, you can apply for the award through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit all the following supporting documents:
- your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
- You’ll also need to tell us about:
- why you want to study law and your aspirations in this field
- your personal qualities, which may include: evidence of leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- your financial need or hardship
- other scholarships you have applied for.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for their postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement:
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the award amount of 25% or 50% of the laws component of your degree program to study in Australia.