Raydon Masters & PhD Scholarship, Begin your academic study in Australia. There’s good news! There are currently Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships open.
In this essay, we will go over the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, their benefits, and the application process in depth. International students can apply for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded. These Raydon scholarships are exclusively available for master’s and doctoral programmes. This Raydon scholarship includes a $20,300 annual living allowance.
These Raydon distinguished top-up scholarships are offered to help graduate research students with living expenses who are studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study fields. This Raydon outstanding scholarship is intended to help a student pursuing a PhD or master’s degree at Monash with living expenses. Regardless of your circumstances, Monash scholarships promote excellence and help you in achieving your goals. We’re looking for students who are interested, positive, and want to make a difference in the world.
Monash University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne. It was created in 1958 and is Victoria’s second oldest university, named after a notable World War I general, Sir John Monash. The university has four campuses in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), as well as one in Malaysia. Monash University also operates a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, as well as a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University offers courses in a variety of locations, including South Africa.
Interesting Facts About Monash University
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne. It was founded in 1958 and is the state’s second oldest university, named after famed World War I general Sir John Monash. The university has four campuses in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), as well as one in Malaysia.
Monash University also operates a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, as well as graduate research schools in Mumbai, India, and Suzhou, China. Monash University offers courses in a variety of locations, including South Africa.
The Monash Law School, the Australian Synchrotron, the Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct (STRIP), the Australian Stem Cell Center, the Victorian College of Pharmacy, and 100 research centres and 17 co-operative research centres are among the university’s major research facilities. Its total revenue in 2019 was above $2.72 billion (AUD), with $462 million in external research revenues. Monash University enrolled around 55,000 undergraduate and 25,000 graduate students in 2019. It has the highest state of applicants of any university in Victoria.
Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight research universities, the ASAIHL, and the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities, and National Academies, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance.
Monash University is one of only a few Australian universities to be included in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking, which is ranked on the number of alumni who are CEOs of the world’s 500 largest corporations. In the QS World University Rankings, Monash is consistently ranked among the top 55–70 universities in the world.
Raydon Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities and Social Sciences study areas
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: October 31, 2022 (Annual)
Raydon Scholarship Coverage
Eligibility Criteria for Raydon Scholarships
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: You should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Full-time, on-campus enrollment must be maintained for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, including their academic achievements.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements;
How to Apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
To apply and know more about Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.