Many foreign students aspire to study in Australia but are prevented from doing so by financial constraints. RMIT University has so created STEM Scholarships for Latin American Pupils in order to assist students.
This fellowship is intended to assist students who are interested in applying to Australia for a bachelor’s, graduate diploma, or master by coursework degree in vocational education. The scholarship recipient will get a grant of $10,000 Australian throughout their studies.
One of Australia’s tertiary institutions, RMIT University is ranked 250th globally and 15th in Australia by the QS for excellence in higher education. RMIT is strongly committed to assisting in the development of a fresh industrial and urban renaissance in the world economy.
Choose RMIT University because… In order to gain fresh views and ideas, RMIT University is a student-inclusive school that aims to engage and motivate its audience to explore cultural venues and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among the most cutting-edge facilities in the world.
More About RMIT University
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), often known as RMIT University, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia.
Francis Ormond established RMIT in 1887 as a night school that offered courses in art, science, and technology in response to the Australian industrial revolution. Before combining with the Phillip Institute of Technology to become a public university in 1992, it was a private college for more than a century.
It is Australia’s largest dual-sector educational institution, enrolling over 95,000 students in both academic and vocational education. It is also among the wealthiest institutions in Australia, with an annual income of over A$1.5 billion.
It is the best art and design university in Australia and Oceania and is awarded a five-star institution by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). It is also placed 15th globally for art and design courses in the QS World University Rankings.
On the northernmost point of Melbourne’s famed Hoddle Grid, is where RMIT’s main campus is located. In addition to a training facility located on the RAAF Williams base in the western suburb of Point Cook, it maintains two satellite campuses in the northern districts of the city, Brunswick and Bundoora.
Additionally, it has a research facility at Hamilton, close to the Grampians National Park, and a training facility at Bendigo Airport in the Victorian city of Bendigo. It includes two branch campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, two training facilities in Da Nang, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, and Sri Lanka, as well as teaching alliances around Asia. It has a research and collaboration center in Europe, located in Barcelona, Spain.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma and Masters by coursework programs
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Latin America countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma, or Master by coursework programs offered by one of RMIT Schools below:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applying from Latin America countries.
- Be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement.
- Not be an existing RMIT University student.
- Achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. Then, to apply for this scholarship through online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
RMIT University will provide an award amount of AU$10,000 to the successful candidates for the year 2022/2023.