For the academic year 2022-2023, the Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi has chosen to give RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships to international students seeking financial assistance.
The university will give RMUTT E-Cube–I Scholarship to international undergraduate or postgraduate students at RMUTT, which will pay tuition fees and provide a monthly allowance. To be eligible, students must have the required GPA and language proficiency.
On January 18, 2005, the Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi was founded by combining two units under the Rajamangala University of Technology Act. In preparation for Thailand, the university offers professional higher education in science, technology, and innovation.
What makes Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi a good choice? RMUTT is a premier technological university in Thailand (top 4) and among the top 25 technological colleges in ASEAN, focusing on generating hands-on graduates to meet the demand for workers in the Bio-Circular-Green Economy (BCG Model).
More About Rajamangala University of Technology
The Rajamangala University of Technology (RMUT) is part of Thailand’s university system. It includes nine universities that offer undergraduate and graduate programmes. In 2005, it was given university status. Rajamangala Institute of Technology was its previous name.
Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha used Section 44 of the interim charter in September 2016, allowing him to appoint a special panel to take over the administration of Rajamangala University of Technology Tawan-ok, which had been deemed incapable of doing so.
The Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (RMUTT) was founded as the Rajamangala Institute of Technology (RIT) with nine Rajamangala Universities of Technology sites across the country. On Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok Road, Tambon Klong 6 (Canal 6), Thanyaburi District, Pathum Thani province, its original main campus (RMUTT) is on a 750-rai plot. Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi was the name of the university (RMUTT).
RMUTT has ten faculties and one college (Thai Traditional Medicine College) that offer four levels of educational programmes, including vocational diploma programmes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
The Institute of Technology and Vocational Education (ITVE) was established on 27 February 1975 as a department under the Ministry of Education and assumed the key roles of a tertiary education Institute in offering educational programmes, conducting research, and providing academic services to the community under the Institute of Technology and Vocational Education Act 1975.
RMUTT E-Cube–I Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and allowance
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Deadline: The applications process is ongoing and will close on 28th February 2022. Students are requested to apply by the deadline.
Eligibility For RMUTT E-Cube–I Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate o postgraduate degree programs offered at RMUTT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a TOEIC score of 650 or equivalent, or pass the Thai language exam.
How to Apply RMUTT E-Cube–I Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application process on the university website. To apply for the scholarship, students must scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate or Bachelor or Master degree.
- Transcript of records/certification/ grading card.
- Statement of purpose.
- Photo page of passport.
- 2 recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 PA or 75% or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 650
RMUTT E-Cube–I Scholarship Benefits
RMUTT will provide the selected students scholarships according to their achievements, i.e.:
- Full tuition fee coverage and miscellaneous expenses, Free accommodation, and Monthly allowance of Baht 2,500
- Full tuition fee coverage miscellaneous expenses and Free accommodation
- Full tuition fee coverage only