Candidates are encouraged to apply for the Rosenfeld International Scholarships at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology (ISSO). Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
International students with F-1 or J-1 visa status who are interested in earning an undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible to enroll in the study program. To be taken into consideration, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0. Although the Rosenfeld International Scholarships grant has not been specified, it is expected to be used to cover study-related expenses.
An enormous public land-grant research university, the Iowa State University of Science and Technology was established in 1858 and is located in Ames, Iowa. It is a well-regarded university that is ranked 237th globally and 122nd nationally for producing leaders and citizens of the world.
A global viewpoint is used in the education provided by the university. The research is also significant on an international scale, and it disseminates the information to help Iowa, the country, and the entire world. Through excellent teaching, hands-on learning, and academic help, the university wants to be a national and international leader in making sure students do well for the rest of their lives.
Rosenfeld International Scholarships Highlights
- University Name: Iowa State University of Science and Technology (ISSO)
- Study Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Open
To qualify for Rosenfeld International Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Students from abroad can apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate-level study programs taught at Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have F-1 or J-1 status.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA 2.5 (Undergraduate) and 3.0 (Graduate)
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Rosenfeld International Scholarships:
- Students must access the university portal (Click Here) to submit an admission application. Students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English proficiency exam results
- Transcripts of all high schools or universities attended
- Bank statement or sponsor letter
- Copy of passport, and of visa (if available)
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university, typically high school graduation
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
- PTE –48
Rosenfeld International Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The winning applicants will be awarded the Rosenfeld International Scholarship towards their education expenses incurred towards their study at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology (ISSO).