For the SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Thailand, applications are invited. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is accepting applications for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 from all international students worldwide.
Scholarships are available from SIIT to pursue Masters or PhD programmes in Thailand. Fully Funded Scholarship is the Thailand award for the 2023–2024 academic year. To apply for a SIIT award, there are no application fees. A TOFEL or IELTS exam is not required to apply.
SIIT offers many academic specialties and majors for postgraduate study under the EFS Scholarship. If you don’t have a score on the English language proficiency test, you can still apply online for the SIIT Scholarship. All costs will be covered by the Scholarship. Masters degree scholarships last for two years, whereas doctoral degree scholarships last for three years.
Thai city of Pathum Thani is home to the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, which was founded under Thammasat University in 1992. It is a premier research organisation. All degree programmes are available through SIIT in English.
More About Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
The 1992 establishment of the semi-autonomous Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) within Thammasat University. It is situated in Thailand’s Pathum Thani. It is one of Thailand’s research institutions and provides degrees in engineering, science, and allied managerial fields.
All of them are worldwide programmes that use English as their primary language of instruction. The institution is a member of the international network of universities in Europe and Asia called Links to Asia through Organizing Traineeship and Student Exchange.
The institution is self-managed and -financed even though it is an academic division of Thammasat University and its alumni obtain Thammasat University degrees.
Since it is a research-focused academic institution, the academic year 2003 performance review revealed that it has the most research publications of any academic division at the university, both in terms of total number and publications per graduate student head.
In addition, SIIT was ranked first among all engineering faculties in the country in a 2007 assessment of research publications by the Thailand Research Fund in terms of the comparable number of international journal papers per faculty member and the impact factor per faculty member.
SIIT Scholarships Description:
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 30 September 2022.
SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can select study area from given below academic fields and majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
To be eligible to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarships Thailand, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
The last date to apply for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) EFS Scholarship 2023 is 30th September 2022 and the result will be announced on 16th November 2022.
How to Apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships?
There is Online Application System for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Thailand. Complete the online application form before the Deadline. Also Check Official Link.