Pursue your study in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for this University Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially financed scholarships. These scholarships are offered to studies pursuing undergraduate degrees. These scholarships grant a cost reduction of £2,000 each year (£8,000 over four years).
Being different is in our DNA at the University. That’s why we’re consistently recognised for research excellence in teaching, research, and providing a world-class student experience around the world.
The University of Stirling (Scots: University o Stirlin, Scottish Gaelic: Oilthigh Sruighlea (abbreviated as Stir or Struggles in post-nominals) is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, that was founded by Royal Charter in 1967. It is located within the fortified Airthrey Castle estate in Scotland’s Central Belt. It has grown to include four faculties, a Management School, and a number of institutes and centres that span a wide range of subjects in the academic areas of arts and humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and health sciences and sport since its inception.
This University Innovation Park and the Dementia Centre are located on the university’s 360-acre (1.5-kilometer) campus. The campus is generally described as one of the most beautiful in the UK, with its animals, loch, and mix of native and exotic plants.
It is located in the foothills of the Ochil Hills. The University and the Airthrey Estate’s landscape were named one of the UK’s top 20 heritage sites of the twentieth century by the International Council on Monuments and Sites in 2002. In addition, the institution has buildings in Stirling.
With over 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in the academic year, the University welcomes students from all walks of life. Stirling maintains international degree programme partnerships with Hebei Normal University in China, the Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore, and the Sultanate of Oman.
The University provides a Master of Science in Human Rights and Diplomacy, which is the world’s first Human Rights and Diplomacy programme taught in collaboration with the United Nations’ primary training organisation, the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Stirling Management School
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Stirling University Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study (£8,000 over four years).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:
(1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
(2) If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. The university of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
To apply and know more about University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit Official Website.