Sunway University has established the Taught Masters International Scholarships to provide talented and young students with chances to extend their horizons and acquire crucial skills.
Students of all nationalities who are interested in taught master’s programmes at the university are eligible for this open scholarship opportunity. The prize is intended for the 2022–2023 academic year.
A top-notch non-profit private university is SU. The organization’s mission is to advance education via scholarship, research, and business. It is acknowledged by Malaysia’s Ministry of Education and actively partakes in international partnerships.
Why should one attend Sunway University?
The institution will provide candidates with a vibrant, interesting, and inviting atmosphere. Here are a number of faculties’ current job vacancies that have an impact on students’ professional growth.
More About Sunway University
In Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, there is a private institution called SU. Its campus, which spans 10 hectares (24 acres) and includes both academic and residential buildings, is situated next to the tourist park Sunway Lagoon.
It provides English-taught undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Professor Sibrandes Poppema was named Sunway University’s president in 2021, significantly enhancing the institution’s capabilities and strategic leadership in a worldwide context. In 2019, Professor Poppema joined Sunway University after stepping down as the president of the Dutch University of Groningen. Professor Poppema, a Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah Distinguished Professor, also serves as a consultant for Sunway University’s future medical school.
Professor Graeme Wilkinson, who hails from the UK, was chosen as the university’s vice chancellor in 2012. A Provost and a Deputy Vice-Chancellor assist him. Sunway University Press, the university’s in-house academic publishing division, was founded in 2018.
A large institution with a variety of academic offerings, Sunway University offers master’s and doctorate degrees in addition to diploma programmes and bachelor’s degrees for undergraduates.
In 2004 Sunway University College became Sunway University. In January 2011, Sunway University was granted full university status by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education.
The academic programmes offered by Sunway University have been accredited and are in accordance with the Malaysian Qualifications Agency’s framework for higher education qualifications, programme standards, and quality systems.
The Malaysia Grade System for University and University College Excellence (SETARA) of the Malaysian Ministry of Education has given Sunway University three consecutive ratings of Tier 5 “excellent,” with the most recent rating coming in “SETARA 17”.
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), a company that rates and ranks universities, has given Sunway University an overall 5-star rating in addition to 5-star ratings for teaching, employability, facilities, social responsibility, and inclusion.
- University or Organization: Sunway University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters programs
- Awards: 50% tuition fee deduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The program can be taken in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: 1 week after commencement of programme.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy.
- Master in Sustainable Development Management.
- Master in International Hospitality Management.
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies.
- Master of Marketing.
- Master of Human Resource Management.
- Master of Business Analytics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree CGPA 3.5 and above.
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of the year 2021 onwards.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, you need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, the applicants need to complete the Online Scholarship Application Form for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph, certified true copies of academic qualifications, certified a true copy of school leaving/completion certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for applicants whose first language is not English.
Sunway University will provide an award amount of 50% tuition fee deduction to the high achieving candidates.