For the SUSI Summer Exchange Program To The United States of America 2023, applications are now being accepted. A fully funded scholarship, SUSI.
The SUSI Youth Exchange Program lasts for six weeks. Application for the SUSI 2023 Student Leadership Program is open to both men and women. NO TOEFL/IELTS Requirement No CGPA is necessary. At the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2023, a passport is not required. The US Department of State is funding it.
Undergraduate students enrolled in a university are the target audience for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students. For students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, it is a Free Study in the United States. A leadership exchange programme in the USA is called SUSI. When submitting an application for the SUSI Exchange Program, a passport is not required. In actuality, you don’t require any prior professional experience.
A Leadership Summer Exchange Program for America is SUSI. The Department of the United States always sponsors all costs associated with the USA Exchange programme. This program’s main goal is to foster mutual understanding between international candidates and American students. The following provides further information about the SUSI Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program Description
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Deadline: 28th October 2022 Check Deadline. Your country under the U.S Embassy Website of your country (Here)
About SUSI Program
Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSI) for Student Leaders are Intensive Short Term Academic Programs whose purpose is to provide groups of Undergraduate Male & Female student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States.
During the 4 Weeks Academic Residency, participants also have the opportunity to engage in educational and cultural activities outside of the classroom
- Air Fare Ticket
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
- Have a strong interest in public policy.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can apply
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree can Apply
- If you are enrolled in a Two-year bachelor’s program, you are eligible to apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Final-year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a four-year bachelor program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-year Medical OR MBBS program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
Participants must be committed to returning home to complete their degrees.
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
How To Apply
- The Application Process is Online. Please Visit the Official Website of the U.S. Embassy Pakistan SUSI Program.
- If you are from any other country and want to apply for SUSI program then check (Here) for your country’s Eligibility Criteria.
- Use this filter in the sidebar and see your country list (Here).