Ted University is offering Faculty of Education Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 with the goal of rewarding students talent in Turkey.
This scholarship is only available to international students enrolled in Ted University’s undergraduate programmes. Successful scholars will receive anywhere from 25% to 100% of the tuition price for the programme they are enrolled in.
Ted University, founded in 2012, is a university in the heart of Ankara. Its goal is to develop effective programmes that provide high-quality education. Ted University is the 88th best university in Turkey. It provides a variety of degree programmes.
Why should you attend Ted University? Through academically difficult curriculum, engaging teaching, relevant research, and chances for students to interact locally and internationally, Ted University aims to create a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners. Ted University is a dynamic university that is at the forefront of educational growth and places a strong emphasis on liberal arts education.
More About Ted University
The TED Ankara College Foundation Schools (Ted University) are a group of Turkish private schools. Kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high schools make up college. The neck Campus of the Ted University is located in Ankara, Turkey.
The Turkish Education Association was created in 1928 at the behest of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and led the establishment of competent Turkish schools.
Ted University was formed in 1930 as TED’s first school, and it was the first private Turkish school to teach in English after the Republic of Turkey was established. The primary school, middle school, and high school were all established in 1931, 1933, and 1936, respectively. The administration of the school was transferred to the Ted University in 1963. The foundation began construction on a campus in neck, Ankara, in the year 2000. They relocated its operations from Kolej, Ankara, to this facility in 2003-2004. The name of the college inspired the name of the district where Ted University were placed. The schools’ emblem is derived from the association’s emblem.
There are currently about 5,000 students, 500 teachers, 220 employees, and 26,000 alumni at TED Ankara College.
The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) has accredited Ted University to offer the IB Diploma Program, and it is one of Turkey’s IB Schools.
The TED Ankara College Foundation neck campus has a total enclosed area of 141,000 square metres and a total open area of around 309,000 square metres.
The campus is located on Yum Rubel in neck, which is in the south portion of the capital city, Ankara, east of Taşpnar village.
Ted Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Ted University
- Department: Faculty of Education
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100 % off on tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing at the moment. Interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, Primary Education, Guidance and Psychological Counseling, English Language Education, and Mathematics Education offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired programme at the Faculty of Education at Ted University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant must make admission applications via the undergraduate application portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution states the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
The selected undergraduate students will be provided with a 25% to 100% tuition fee scholarship by Ted University.