High-potential candidates are invited to apply for Technical University Munich’s (TU Munich) Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022–2023 in Germany.
Students from Ukraine may apply for financial help through this Technical University of Munich (TU Munich) initiative, which is supported by government budget funds from Bavaria.
One of Europe’s leading universities, The Technical University of Munich (TU Munich) was established in 1868. It is dedicated to multidisciplinary education, the active development of bright young scientists, and excellence in research and teaching.
Why should I attend Munich Technical University (TU Munich) to study?
Students will learn about real learning strategies such as self-motivation, mind mapping, research, memo methods, learning maps, organizing, and useful learning tools while they are enrolled in this institution.
TU Munich Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich (TU Munich)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application submission for the following scholarship is 02 October 2022. No applications will be considered after the deadline.
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine Students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students, who are enrolled at TUM and who are already in Germany
- Proven need affected by the war in the Ukraine (primarily Ukrainian nationals).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Technical University of Munich (TU Munich). After that, candidates must log in to the university online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Motivation letter (200-300 words)
- Transcript of Records
- Proof of applicants income
- bank statements of the last two months of all bank accounts
If there are incoming payments, please explain directly on the bank account statement what kind of payment it is (for example: salary, parents support, scholarship, loan…) and further documents if applicable (work contract, internship contract, scholarship notification).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The Technical University of Munich (TU Munich) will provide an educational fund to the high achieving students for the academic session 2022/2023.