With the aid of the Study in Trust Graduate Assistantships for the academic year 2022-2023, the UCSI University is glad to provide international applicants with the opportunity to pursue their higher education in Malaysia.
The UCSI University award is available to highly motivated students planning to enrol in UCSI University’s master’s or PhD by research programmes.
The only university in the world to receive the top QS Recognition for Improvement is UCSI University, a top-ranked private university in Malaysia that was established in 1986. Providing a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes, UCSI University is a renowned institution of higher learning. It is now placed 77th in the 2022 QS Asia University Rankings.
Why attend UCSI University to study?
One of the top private universities offering actuarial science programmes is UCSI University. It is also considered as one of the best young colleges in the world, Malaysia’s top school for music and the performing arts, and a thriving centre for scholarship and learning. The knowledge and abilities that students acquire will enable them effectively make the transition from being students to working adults and plan for their future professions.
More About UCSI University
The only university in the world to receive the top QS Recognition for Improvement is UCSI University, a top-ranked private university in Malaysia. The university is famous for its leadership in academic pursuits and interaction with industry and community, driven by its cutting-edge academic environment.
The university rose 63 ranks to become the 284th-best university in the world, ranking among the top 0.9 percent of all universities. Since its founding in 1986, the university has distinguished itself as a higher learning institution with a track record of having outstanding academicians and researchers with a global presence.
The university is currently building a name for itself in research and innovation. The Graduate Employability 2021 survey conducted by the Malaysian Higher Education Ministry currently rates all of UCSI University’s programmes as 100% employable, making its graduates very marketable.
In Petaling Jaya, Dato’ Peter Ng established UCSI in 1986 as a computer training facility.
In order to accommodate the increasing student population, it soon moved to bigger facilities in Kuala Lumpur, and more academic programmes were made available. The Ministry of Education (Malaysia) granted UCSI college status in 1990, university college status in 2003, and full-fledged university status in 2008, making it the country’s second private university. Sedaya was the previous name of the institution.
UCSI University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: UCSI University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree / doctorate programmes by research.
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian or International students.
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 05, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For a Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Application is open to students enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies by research at UCSI University.
- The applicant’s research project proposal must be part of the University’s project under the supervision of the respective faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the Master’s degree or doctorate programmes at the university. After that, you can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts.
- Personal statement.
- Country-specific academic requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.