For the academic year 2023, the University of Canada West (UCW) has developed the Americas Grants programme to help students obtain a more affordable degree.
The UCW scholarship is designed to assist students who are interested in pursuing a Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, MBA Foundation at UCW.
The University of Canada West (UCW) is a modern, autonomous university that offers a wide range of career-oriented degrees to students. Candidates have the option of enrolling in a variety of career-oriented programmes.
The UCW institution provides a diverse choice of degree programmes as well as the best study facilities for both Canadian and international students seeking a bright future. Candidates can grow in their careers and find employment opportunities while attending the UCW university.
Also check: Leakey Foundation Scholarships 2023 USA
More About University Canada West (UCW)
Institution Canada West (UCW) is a for-profit private university in British Columbia. David F. Strong, the former president of the University of Victoria, launched it in 2005. UCW was purchased by the Eminata Group in 2008, and then sold to Global University Systems in 2014.
The UCW university, which is located in downtown Vancouver, offers undergraduate and graduate business and management degrees. The institution moved from two floors of an office building on Melville Street in downtown Vancouver to the neighbouring London Building in 2014, where it now occupies five levels.
The London Building, which stands at 626 West Pender Street, was erected for the London and British North American Company in 1912.
In July 2020, University Canada West (UCW) will open Vancouver House, a new campus that will house 3,400 students.
The British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training has accredited the university, which has the Education Quality Assurance (EQA) certification under the 2003 Degree Authorization Act. The British Columbia Council on Admission and Transfer is also a member of the university.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs accredited the university’s bachelor’s and postgraduate business degrees in 2017.
UCW now offers a Bachelor of Commerce, a Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and a Master of Business Administration. These degrees can be completed either full-time on campus or part-time online. An Associate of Arts degree is also available.
UCW Scholarship Highlights
- University: University Canada West (UCW)
- Course Level: Bachelor / masters
- Awards: $4,750 – $16,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Application Deadline: Open
Eligibility For UCW Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: This grant is open to international applicants who are citizens from one of the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, MBA Foundation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Recipients must remain in Good Academic Standing to receive this Bursary.
How to Apply?
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University Canada West (UCW) will provide tuition support for successful students.
|Associate of Arts||$8,400|
|Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication||$16,800|
|Bachelor of Commerce||$16,800|
|Master of Business Administration||$6,700|