An international undergraduate scholarship has been established at Ulster University for all incoming international (non-EU) students starting in September.
The scholarship’s goal is to help students at Ulster University improve their studies by providing an international viewpoint. Ulster University is a vital contributor to Northern Ireland’s economic, social, and cultural growth, with a national and worldwide reputation for excellence, innovation, and regional engagement.
Teaching and learning, increasing educational access, research and innovation, and technology and knowledge transfer are all essential commercial operations for them. Examine our courses to see how we’re preparing students for the world of tomorrow now.
More About Ulster University
Ulster University, officially known as the University of Ulster, is a public multi-campus university in Northern Ireland. Ulster, or the acronym Ulster University, is a term used informally and unofficially to refer to the province. It is Northern Ireland’s largest university and the island of Ireland’s second-largest institution, behind the federal National University of Ireland.
It was founded in 1968 as the New Ulster University and merged with Ulster Polytechnic in 1984 to form the Ulster University, which included four Northern Irish campuses. In 1984, the university merged its four campuses: Belfast, Coleraine, Derry (Magee College), and Jordanstown. The institution features campuses in London and Birmingham, as well as a robust distance learning programme. The institution changed its name to Ulster University in October 2014, along with a new visual identity, however its legal name remained the same.
With almost 92 percent of graduates in job or further study six months after graduation, it boasts one of the greatest further study and employment rates in the UK. The Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, Universities Ireland, and Universities UK are all members of the University.
Ulster University is a regional university in Northern Ireland, with campuses in Belfast, Coleraine, Jordanstown, and Derry (Magee College). Courses are also offered at two more branch sites in London and Birmingham.
Ulster University courses are available worldwide through an online distance learning programme. The institution was a pioneer in the development of online degree level courses in Biomedical Sciences and was one of the first universities to provide degree level programmes through its earlier “Campus One” programme. The European Commission then chose the institution to conduct the world’s first Higher Educational Program in Hydrogen Safety Engineering.
Ulster University Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the Ulster University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee.
- Nationality: Available to international (non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Ulster University Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to international (non-EU) students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for Ulster University scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2018 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.