Awards assist students in lowering their school costs. As a result, the University of Alabama will award Presidential Elite Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students.
The University of Alabama programme supports foreign students who desire to study law, graduate, or undergraduate degrees at the University of Alabama. A 4.0 GPA and a 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT score are requirements for applicants.
In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, there is a public research university called the University of Alabama. The University of Alabama offers courses leading to bachelor’s, master’s, education specialist, and doctorate degrees in 13 academic departments. Doctoral Universities are those with exceptionally strong research activity, and the University of Alabama falls into this category.
University of Alabama goal is to enhance the intellectual and social wellbeing of residents of the state, the country, and the entire world by producing, transferring, and disseminating information, with a particular emphasis on high-quality teaching, research, and service programmes.
Why did you decide to attend University of Alabama?
The University of Alabama is ideal for friendly, outgoing students who take advantage of the myriad chances offered by their institution. Students that have a strong work ethic, are outgoing and creative, and are eager to pursue academic and social growth will thrive in Alabama.
More About University of Alabama
In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, there is a public research university called the University of Alabama. The University of Alabama is the oldest and biggest of Alabama’s public universities and the system’s flagship. It was founded in 1820 and first welcomed students in 1831. It is categorised as having a Very High Research Activity among Doctoral Universities.
The University of Alabama offers courses leading to bachelor’s, master’s, education specialist, and doctorate degrees in 13 academic departments. The UA is home to the sole publicly funded law school in the state.
There are also PhD programmes in anthropology, communication and information sciences, metallurgical engineering, music, Romance languages, and social work that are not offered anywhere else in Alabama.
The University of Alabama, one of the earliest public universities founded in the early 19th century on the southwestern border of the United States, has had a profound cultural impact on the state, region, and country during the past 200 years.
During both the American Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement, the school was a hub of activity. One of the top ten most successful football programmes in US history is the University of Alabama’s varsity squad, which debuted in 1892.
The university’s present moniker, The Capstone, comes from a 1913 address by then-president George H. Denny, who praised it as the “capstone of the public education system in the state.” 59 Goldwater Scholars, 15 Rhodes Scholars, 16 Truman Scholars, 36 Hollings Scholars, and 16 Boren Scholars are included among the university’s graduates and staff.
University of Alabama Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: University of Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters or law studies
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1, 2022.
Eligibility For University of Alabama Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate or law studies offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. After that, applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of your passport, official high school transcripts, Letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT.
- Language Requirement: To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English proficiency score for one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- $1,000 per year supplemental scholarship for four years
- $2,000 one-time allowance for use in summer research or international study (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 Super Store book scholarship ($500 per year for four years)