The University of Guelph has launched the Katherine Fuller Scholarship program for the academic year 2023–2024 in an effort to entice international students to study higher education in Canada.
The scholarship is meant to help international students in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition at the University of Guelph who want to start their first year of college there. The winner must sign up to get the $1,000 scholarship from the university in the fall.
Research university The University of Guelph, established in 1964, provides a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a fairly casual manner. It is a general research institute that is one of the top 18 in Canada. Its goal is to help and create opportunities for investments in people and groups that improve the institute’s reputation, quality, and importance to society.
It is one of the best universities in Canada because of the quality of its education, tests, and students’ outstanding skills. It functions as or incorporates direct and formal educational curricula with prospects for experiential education. Through the work-study program at the University of Guelph, students can gain knowledge and experience.
- University Name: University of Guelph
- Department: Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: 15 May 2023.
To get a scholarship from the University of Guelph, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate Degree program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The award will be given to the student who has made the greatest contribution to student activities in residence or on campus.
- Full-time students registered in any program offered by the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition who have completed between 5.0 and 10.0 credits.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Guelph Scholarship:
- Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The applicant must complete an online application form to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- The students must submit the following documents to the University of Guelph:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Guelph Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University of Guelph will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.