University of Kansas Scholarships, Don’t pass up this chance to apply for the International Excellence Scholarships being provided by the University of Kansas in the United States for the 2022–2023 school year.
International students who wish to enrol in the University of Kansas undergraduate degree programme will get financial assistance through this grant.
The main campus of the University of Kansas is located in Lawrence, Kansas, in the United States. 4,776 academic members, faculty administrators, graduate student workers, and librarians were employed by the institution. University of Kansas KU belongs to the category of doctoral universities with a high level of research activity in the Association of American Universities (AAU), which it is a member of.
Why did you decide to attend the University of Kansas?
The basketball team and wide range of educational options at the University of Kansas, the state’s premier research institution. The University of Kansas’s objective is to advance both its students and society by developing leaders, creating wholesome neighbourhoods, and generating world-changing discoveries. The Lawrence Campus, the Edwards Campus, and the three University of Kansas aKU Medical Center sites in Kansas City, Salina, and Wichita are just a few of the five campuses that make up the University of Kansas.
More About University of Kansas
The Institution of Kansas (KU) is a public research university with its main campus in Lawrence, Kansas, the state’s capital, as well as a number of satellite campuses, research and educational hubs, health care facilities, and instructional programmes spread across Kansas.
The university’s medical school and hospital are located in Kansas City; the Edwards Campus is located in Overland Park; a hospital and research centre are located in Topeka, the state capital; and a hospital and research centre are located in Hays.
Additionally, Garden City, Hays, Leavenworth, Parsons, Topeka, a rural agricultural education centre in north Douglas County, and sections of the medical school in Salina and Wichita also have instructional and research facilities. The institution belongs to the Association of American Universities and is categorised as a “Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” institution.
The university was established on March 21, 1865, and it officially opened its doors in 1866 thanks to a charter granted by the Kansas State Legislature in 1864 and legislation passed under the State Constitution in 1863, which was adopted two years after the former Kansas Territory was admitted as the 34th state to the Union in 1861.
In the autumn of 2021, there were 23,958 students registered at the campuses in Lawrence and Edwards. An additional 3,727 students were enrolled at the University of Kansas KU Medical Center (KUMC), bringing the total number of students enrolled at the three sites to 27,685. In the autumn of 2021, the university as a whole (including KUMC) employed 4,776 faculty members, including librarians, administrators, and graduate student workers.
As members of the Big 12 Conference and NCAA Division I athletes, Kansas fields teams known as the Jayhawks. They provide club-level competitions in 16 varsity sports, as well as ice hockey, rugby, and men’s volleyball.
University of Kansas Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $100,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Students must submit their program application before November 1, 2022.
Eligibility For University of Kansas Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree programme offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a 3.5+GPA.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. All students meeting the scholarship eligibility criteria will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: Admission will be granted to students who meet the following standard:
- Proof of high school graduation particular to your country.
- Academic records in the form of unofficial transcripts.
- A copy of the biographical info page on your passport.
- If applicable: Third-party release page.
- If applicable: SAT or ACT scores.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before starting the process for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition – 79.
- TOEFL paper-delivered test – 60.
- IELTS – 6.5.
- PTE and PTE Academic – 53.
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 590.
- ACT English – 22.
- AP English – Grade 4.
- AS and A level English Languages Exams – Grade of B on both exams.
The University of Kansas will provide $100,000 to the high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023 in the USA.