Begin your academic study in the University of Oxford United Kingdom. There’s good news! The application period for the St Cross College Scholarship is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its application perks, and the application process step by step in this article. The St Cross College Scholarship is a master’s scholarship for international students at the University of Oxford that is partially sponsored. The scholarship is worth £10,000 in value. For the year of their degree, the successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the usual rent).
A total of six worldwide scholarships will be awarded to applicants, one for each assembled field of applicants from each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania).
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 and is designed to help an academically brilliant graduate student from the applicable continent who has been accepted into an authorised one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) study at the University of Oxford but is unable to acquire full finance from other sources.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Varies (click here)
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
For more information about the courses here
St Cross College Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
- The scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student.
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
To qualify for St Cross College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Be of outstanding academic ability.
- Have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college).
- Take up their place in October 2022.
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
Note: This scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
(2). To apply for the scholarship, Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A Copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
For more information about how to apply for the course, click here
To know more about St Cross College Scholarship, please visit Official Website.