Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! Scholarships at the University of York Management School are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are for master’s degree masters. The recipient of these scholarships can get up to £7,500 in money.
These scholarships and studentships are only available to York Management School students. These scholarships are intended to recognise and reward academic excellence among international students from a variety of nations around the world.
You are welcome to apply if you have a definite or conditional offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Masters programmes.
The University of York is one of the most successful institutions of higher education in the United Kingdom. Since our founding in 1963, we have maintained a continuously high rating in the United Kingdom, and we are one of only six postwar universities to have appeared in the top 100 universities in the world.
More About University of York
The University of York is a collegiate research university in the English city of York. Since its inception in 1963, the university has grown to include over thirty departments and centres covering a wide range of subjects.
The university campus is approximately 500 acres (200 hectares) in size and is located to the south-east of the city of York. Campus West, the original campus, includes the York Science Park and the National Science Learning Centre, as well as wildlife, campus lakes, and greenery. The university was granted permission in May 2007 to construct an extension to its main campus on arable land just east of the nearby village of Heslington.
Campus East, the second campus, opened in 2009 and now houses four colleges and three departments, as well as conference facilities, a sports village, and a business start-up ‘incubator.’ In addition, the institution leases King’s Manor in York’s city centre. In 2020/21, the university earned a total of £403.6 million, with research grants and contracts accounting for £69.8 million of that total.
York University is a collegiate institution, and each student is assigned to one of the university’s ten colleges. The ninth college, Constantine, was founded in 2014 and named after the Roman emperor Constantine I, who was proclaimed Augustus in York in 306 AD. The tenth college, named after Anne Lister, was established in 2021; an eleventh college is currently under construction and is scheduled to open in 2022. York became a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities in 2012.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 10, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Masters degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2022.
University of York Management School Scholarships are of two types:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This award provide the recipient with £2,500 to £7,000 funding.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship provide the recipient with £3,000 to £7,500, dependent on country. Check the country specific amount here.
Eligibility Criteria for University of York Management School Scholarships
To qualify for University of York Management School Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
- York online students are not eligible.
How to Apply for University of York Management School Scholarships?
Please follow the following important instructions to avail University of York Management School Scholarships:
(1) If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
(2) For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
(3) Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
To know more about University of York Management School Scholarships, please visit Official Website.