The University of York has announced a scholarship and lecturer opportunity for international students planning to study in Australia.
The scholarship permits students to enroll in Masters-level programmes at the University of York’s department of data science. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 17/10/2022, and recipients will get Fully Funded.
International students have a fantastic opportunity through the University of York to pursue their studies in the field of data science in Australia on a scholarship.
Scholarship and Lecturer Opportunity in Masters of Applied Data Science at the University of York in 2023: University of York Masters of Applied Data Science At the College of York, there is a Grant and Instructor Opportunity 2023 available to support Bosses level initiatives.
Educating and Grant are attempting to add a teacher to another MSc programme in Applied Information Science. Programming, measurements, artificial intelligence (AI), large data, and information perception are among the topics that will be covered. Graduates of the programme will have a range of information science skills that may be used across logical fields, both in academia and industry.
The candidate will support the advancement of the program’s content unquestionably, provide course-related instruction, and make an effort to provide students an amazing understanding of what it’s like to be a student. Additionally, there may be opportunities to learn more about the course advancement’s affirmations and boosting components.
As a division, we endeavor to give a workplace that permits all staff and understudies to contribute completely, prosper, and succeed. We are pleased with our Athena SWAN Gold Honor.
We notably encourage and welcome submissions from women who are constantly rising in the ranks from minority ethnic backgrounds because they are underrepresented within the Division of Science’s academic staff. Understanding is required, and the position can be attempted part-time.
The city of York, England is home to the prestigious University of York, which functions as both a teaching and research institution. The university first opened its doors in 1963, and since then it has grown to include more than thirty departments and centres that address a wide variety of topics.
The unusual collegiate structure at York University, which will have ten colleges by the year 2021, was one of the first plate glass universities to be created in the 1960s. York was also one of the first universities to provide plate glass degrees. The building of an eleventh college is now underway, and its opening is scheduled for the year 2022. In 2012, York became a member of the Russell Group, which is comprised of research-intensive institutions in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship And Lecturer Opportunity Description
- Institute Name: University of York.
- Country to Study in: Australia.
- Courses Offered: Data Science.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Students Nationality: International Students.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded.
- Last Date/Dead Line: 17 October 2022.
The main purpose of the role
- To develop and apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material that create interest, understanding, and enthusiasm among students
- To lecture, lead seminars, tutorials, and other forms of postgraduate teaching
- To contribute to the development of teaching and learning strategies
- To undertake effectively a range of administrative and managerial responsibilities associated with the course.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications needed
- PhD. in Science, Maths, Computer Science or a closely related subject, and appropriate academic teaching qualification or willingness to complete this.
- The specialist knowledge of data science, and its application to scientific problems.
- Well-developed analytical, IT, and communication skills with the ability to present at conferences.
- Knowledge, ability, experience, and commitment to designing and delivering teaching and learning at undergraduate level chemistry to enthuse and engage students.
- Commitment to and Understanding of Equality and Diversity Issues.
- Demonstrable capacity for creative thinking and planning with attention to detail, a positive attitude, and commitment to personal development.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Interview date: Monday 17 October 2022.
For informal inquiries: please contact the Head of Department, Professor Caroline Dessent (firstname.lastname@example.org