The University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) provides foreign students who choose to study abroad with support for undergraduate degrees in any field.
The rewards are presented in various numbers and vary in value from $4,095 to $16,380. All first-year students, undergraduate transfer and re-enrollment students, and international degree-seeking students are eligible.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) wants all students to be able to afford a degree, so we offer scholarships to international students. When they apply, all students are automatically considered for the International Loper Scholarship. Others might necessitate a separate application.
More About University of Nebraska Kearney (UNK)
The public University of Nebraska system has a campus in Kearney, Nebraska, known as the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK). As the Nebraska State Normal School at Kearney, it was established in 1905.
A blended learning (online and in-person) Driver Education endorsement programme is available through UNK’s eCampus, which also offers online undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. According to U.S. News & World Report, UNK is the ninth-best public regional university in the Midwest, and the eCampus is ranked 35th overall among online graduate degree programmes nationwide.
The construction of a normal school in western Nebraska received a $50,000 allocation from the Nebraska State Legislature in March 1903. The city of Kearney offered 20 acres (8.1 ha) and Green Terrace Hall near the western end of the city in September of the same year, and the State Board of Education approved it after 111 votes.
The school’s initial building’s cornerstone was set on October 18, 1904, and its first sessions were held in public buildings in Kearney in the summer of 1905. The first sessions were held on campus in the fall of 1905 as construction was coming to an end.
The organisation was renamed Nebraska State Teachers College in 1921. It was renamed Kearney State College in 1963. The state colleges underwent system-wide reforms that included both name changes.
UNK Loper Scholarship Description
- Organization: University of Nebraska Kearney (UNK)
- Department: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,380
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: International and United States students are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered by the University of Nebraska Kearney.
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For UNK Loper Scholarship
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Each semester must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours). Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The scholarship will be canceled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelors degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The aid amount will be based on enrollment status at the end of the first week of classes. The amount will be adjusted if a course is dropped during the institutions refund period.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or graduate courses.
How to Apply For UNK Loper Scholarship
To apply for the opportunity , you must first be accepted into an undergraduate degree-seeking program of study on campus. You can then apply for the opportunity by completing the application form and submitting it to the scholarship committee.
UNK Loper Scholarship Benefits
The UNK International Loper Scholarship provides more than 30% tuition savings to reduce the overall cost. International students receive a discount of $4,095. Over four years, it adds up to a savings of $16,380. The tuition savings can be used to offset other professional and personal expenses.