You should apply for the most recent Ursinus Gateway Scholarships for 2023 in the United States. The latest Ursinus Scholarships 2023 are open to submissions from all domestic and international students, irrespective of their location on the globe.
Ursinus College strongly encourages people from any country and any background to apply for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship and get an undergraduate degree there. The academic year 2023–2024 is one of the potential times for the USA award. Spend your scholarship money to finish your studies in another country.
The Ursinus Gateway Scholarships give people the chance to get a Bachelor of Arts degree in the U.S. in a wide range of academic fields and majors. This grant will offer a sum of $35,000 per year for a maximum of four years of study toward a degree. The Ursinus Scholarship is available to full-time students in their first year of a bachelor’s degree program who are also applying for the scholarship.
Ursinus Institution is a private liberal arts college that was established in 1869 and can be found in the state of Pennsylvania. The college will give you a wide range of options that are tailored to your needs.
Ursinus Gateway Scholarship Highlights
- University: Ursinus College
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $35,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: National & International students
- Award country: United States
- Deadeline: February 2023
The Ursinus Gateway Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Ursinus Gateway Scholarships in the United States for International Students will give an amount of $35,000 per year to all selected students for the duration of four years.
List of Available Study Fields:
A lot of academic fields and majors are available for undergraduate degree programs in any subject offered by the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship. Check here.
What are the college prep-level requirements?
- Four years of English
- Four years of math
- Three years of lab science
- Three years of social science
- Two years of foreign language
- Two years of academic electives
Does the scholarship apply to transfer students?
No. Only incoming, first-year, full-time students are eligible for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship.
Will students who receive this aid also be eligible for other financial support?
Yes. Students still apply for need-based aid via the FAFSA, and those who qualify will receive additional resources.
Can this scholarship be combined with other merit-based aid?
It depends. Ursinus Gateway Scholarships offers a variety of generous merit- and talent-based scholarship opportunities to incoming students, some with automatic consideration and others requiring separate applications. The Gateway Scholarship cannot be combined with any non-stackable scholarships.
To qualify for Ursinus Gateway Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Applicants from all over the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- To be eligible for Ursinus Gateway Scholarship, applicant must have:
- who have score in SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, OR
- have an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or higher from a 4.0 scale GPA.
There are three intakes every year to apply for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarships in the USA.
- 1st Intake: November 2022
- 2nd Intake: December 2022
- 3rd Intake: February 2023
How To Apply for Scholarship?
To be considered for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarships 2023–2024, a candidate must be admitted to any bachelor’s degree program at Ursinus College. After that, students can complete the common application for this scholarship. The official advertisement link is given below: