Apply for admission to the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) for the potential to receive financial aid through the programme for international students. For international students studying in Australia, the university is giving a scholarship.
Beginning in 2023, all campuses of USC Queensland will accept applications from overseas students for the International Student Scholarship.
Public university USC, commonly known as the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), is ranked number 43 on the list of the Best Global Universities in Australia by U.S. News & World Report. By encouraging innovation, productivity, and human happiness, USC is committed to maximising the economic, social, and cultural potential of the communities in which it operates.
Why enrol in a course at the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC)?
The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) encourages its teachers and students to accept novel concepts and approaches since it is a university. USC provides its students with the skills and information that will genuinely improve their daily lives. Giving kids the tools they need to achieve is its main goal.
More About University of the Sunshine Coast (USC)
In Queensland, Australia’s Sunshine Coast is home to the public institution known as the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC). The Sunshine Coast University College, which was founded in 1996 with 524 students, eventually changed its name to the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) in 1999.
The university has a main campus in Sippy Downs on the Sunshine Coast, as well as other campuses in Gympie, Caboolture, and Hervey Bay on the Fraser Coast. In Moreton Bay’s Petrie, USC unveiled a full-service campus in 2020.
Undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and higher degree by research) programmes are offered at the USC Sippy Downs campus in 2019. Study areas are divided into seven disciplines: business, IT, and tourism; creative industries, design, and communication; education; engineering, and science; health, nursing, and sport sciences; humanities, psychology, and social sciences; and law and criminology.
On the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, the university is listed.
USC was placed in the top six institutions in Australia for overall student experience and among the top five universities for teaching quality in the 2020 Student Experience Survey.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 15% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: Open.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
- be at least 18 years old when the program commences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you are ready to submit your application, you can head over to International Application Portal. If you are applying via a registered UniSC agent, they will submit an application on their behalf. For more information, including terms and conditions, contact the International Office or your preferred UniSC agent.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts of high school or university.
- a copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- 2-3 letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For entry into most USC undergraduate degree programs, you need to have completed a minimum level of education similar to successful completion of Australian Year 12 with good grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency through one of the university’s requirements.
This 15% tuition fee reduction applies to the officially scheduled and published tuition fees for the relevant program and study period.