By participating in the University of South Florida’s (USF) International Student Scholarships programme, you can open up chances for achieving your professional objectives. Applications are being accepted for the scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024.
Highly motivated individuals who decide to pursue an undergraduate degree at the USF are supported by the programme. The USF is open to students who are interested in receiving a high-quality education.
The University of South Florida (USF), established in 1956, has one of the most affordable tuition costs in the United States. USF is an interesting and fulfilling destination to pursue postgraduate study because of its strong commitment to educating future generations of academics, researchers, and industry leaders.
Why enrol in classes at the University of South Florida (USF)?
Student achievement is the main priority of the University of Southern Florida (USF). It gives students the resources they need to stay on task and finish their coursework on schedule. Students get the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s top thinkers. Students benefit from the campus’s blending of many cultures from across the world as they get a global perspective.
More About University of South Florida (USF)
Gainesville, Florida is home to the public land-grant University of South Florida (USF). It is a senior member of the State University System of Florida, and has been continuously operating on its Gainesville site since September 1906.
The Florida Board of Governors declared the University of South Florida (USF) to be a “preeminent university” in 2013 following the establishment of performance benchmarks by the Florida state government. For 2022, U.S.
News & World Report placed Florida as the 28th-best institution in the US and the fifth-best public university (tied). Florida’s lone university to join the Association of American Universities is the University of South Florida (USF), which is categorised as having “Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity.”
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools has granted accreditation to the university (SACS). With 57,841 students registered for the 2020–21 academic year, it is the sixth biggest single-campus institution in the United States and the third largest university in Florida by student enrollment. 16 academic colleges, as well as more than 150 research centres and institutes, are located at the University of South Florida (USF).
On a single, contiguous campus, it offers a variety of graduate professional programmes in business administration, engineering, law, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary medicine. It also manages 123 master’s degree programmes and 76 doctoral degree programmes spread across 87 schools and departments. Florida’s state flag features the same seal as the institution, except it is only displayed in blue as opposed to other colours.
The college athletic teams of the University of South Florida (USF), often referred to as the “Florida Gators,” participate in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in the Southeastern Conference (SEC).
In its 111-year existence, Florida athletes have won 275 individual national championships, while the university’s varsity sports teams have won 45 national team championships, 40 of which are NCAA crowns. University of South Florida (USF) students, faculty, and staff have also amassed 143 Olympic medals overall, including 69 gold medals, as of 2021.
USF Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: University of South Florida (USF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is January 15, 2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident, Financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate English language proficiency by the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to complete their study expenses in the USA.