UST Scholarships, Continue your education in South Korea. There’s good news! The application period for the University of Science and Technology (UST) Scholarship 2022-2023 is now open.
We will go over the University of Science and Technology Scholarship in depth, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely funded. This scholarship is available for PhD and master’s degree programmes. The scholarship covers all tuition costs as well as a monthly stipend of $1100 for Masters students and $1600 for Ph.D. students.
University of Science and Technology is a world-class government-funded research institute university that is developing future value through government-funded research institutes. University of Science and Technology purpose is to cultivate creative abilities through on-site education programmes that promote self-directed learning, as opposed to passive one-way knowledge transmission. Students who are willing to reach their full potential in accordance with our ideology are welcome at University of Science and Technology.
University of Science and Technology has developed courses that allow students to gain research experience in a variety of subjects. A good example is lab rotation. By providing credits and eliminating classroom lectures, University of Science and Technology encourages students to gain hands-on experience by actively participating in research. University of Science and Technology offers students the chance to engage in projects run by other institutions or commercial businesses.
The University of Science and Technology is a South Korean group of public universities and research institutions located in Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam, and Daejeon. The Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning established the University of Science and Technology in 2003 as the nation’s graduate school specialising in science and engineering education and research.
The University of Science and Technology only operates a graduate school. Creating a new driving force for growth would play a significant role in guiding national growth in the twenty-first century. The South Korean government established the UST to train professionals in the field of combined technologies, which is regarded as one of the most important criteria for developing a driving force for South Korea’s national growth. Today, UST is transforming into a major research university.
UST Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: April 8, 2023 / September 30, 2022
UST Scholarship Coverage
University of Science and Technology Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1100
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1600
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
To qualify for University of Science and Technology Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For PhD scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to get it before February 2022.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or expected to get it before February 2022.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelor’s degree, can also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply online on the University of Science and Technology online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission.
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proposal for Study.
To know more about UST Scholarship, please visit Official Website.