UTexas Undergraduate Scholarships USA, Outstanding candidates are invited to apply for the Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) Scholarships at the University of Texas (UTexas) in Austin, which are being offered for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The goal of this study programme is to provide undergraduate female candidates with financial aid and inspire them to achieve academic achievement. Iranian students may apply for this grant programme.
The University of Texas (UTexas) at Austin is a fearless, aspiration leader that offers a top-notch education and the means of exploration. The University of Texas (UTexas) offers more than 100 undergraduate and 170 graduate programmes. Additionally, it provides innovative programmes that assist academic success and leadership development, such as the Freshman Research Initiative and Texas Interdisciplinary Plan.
Why pursue your education at the University of Texas (UTexas) in Austin?
UTexas places a high priority on excellence in teaching, research, and education. Excellence in the related sectors of undergraduate, graduate, research, and public service are the organization’s main priorities.
UTexas Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: The University of Texas (UTexas), Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only from October 1, 2022 to November 1, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Iranian are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen and resident of Iran who demonstrates financial need.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful award, students must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants can fulfill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal Statement: You must provide a typed statement (minimum 300 words, maximum of 2 pages) that addresses the following points:
- Financial need – indicate need for financial assistance, including any recent changes in your financial situation (e.g. medical bills, loss of sponsorship).
- Career goals – indicate what your future plans are after graduating from UT Austin.
- Bank statements: You must provide copies of your monthly bank statements for the most recent three months, including a statement of deposits and balances.
- Special documentation: Submit evidence of the termination of a scholarship, loss of sponsorship, medical bills, or written documentation of government restrictions on funds/resources permitted out of your country that demonstrate financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove that they have the right level of written and spoken in English.
The University of Texas (UTexas) will provide an award amount of $3,500 for successful candidates at the University of Texas (UTexas) at Austin.