In light of the significance of the research, Westcliff University is offering President Scholarships to Afghan students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship programme supports qualified students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at Westcliff University. Westcliff University was established in 1993 with the goal of providing online business and education instruction. It is a for-profit, private institution located in Irvine, California.
Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees, as well as certificate programmes and continuing education courses, are available. Westcliff University is a California Benefit Corporation, which means it must always consider the impact of its business decisions on its employees, suppliers, the environment, and the community at large when making decisions.
Why should you select Westcliff University to further your education? The mission of Westcliff University is to educate, inspire, and empower students all over the world to achieve personal and professional success via practical, innovative, high-quality campus and online programmes.
More About Westcliff University
In Irvine, California, Westcliff University (WU) is a private, for-profit university. Westcliff University was established in 1993 and currently provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees, as well as certificate programmes and continuing education courses. WU is a California Benefit Corporation, which means it must always consider the impact of its business decisions on its employees, suppliers, the environment, and the community at large when making decisions.
Westcliff University was established in 1993 with a concentration on online business and education instruction.
A federal judge accepted Westcliff University’s intention to buy Western State College of Law and turn it into a for-profit institution in 2019. In December 2019, the ABA approved the continuation of accreditation under Westcliff University’s management.
In 2018, the institution relocated to a new campus in Irvine, California’s Von Karman Creative Campus neighbourhood. The new structure increased the university’s campus size by more than fourfold over the previous one. The main building, which houses classrooms, faculty offices, administrative services, and study areas, as well as a multipurpose structure for athletics and leisure, career fairs, and other events, is located in the centre of the campus. It relocated to Irvine’s Intersect Campus area in 2020. In addition to online seminars, Westcliff offers in-person classes at Plaza Tower in Cerritos, California.
The Westcliff University provides a variety of online and hybrid programmes in the areas of business, information technology, and education, including one-year certificates, bachelor’s degrees, post-baccalaureate certifications, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees. The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WSCUC), the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs all accredit the university (ACBSP). California’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education has also approved it (BPPE).
Westcliff University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Westcliff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Application Deadline: Students must apply 30 days before any session.
Eligibility For Westcliff University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to new and continuing students
- Multiple awards may be given
- Students must apply 30 days before any session
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate degree program at the university. To be considered for this scholarship, please complete an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit your essay along with up to 3 documents that demonstrate your aptitude for success before applying at Westcliff (ex. professional resume, letter of recommendation, certifications, awards, and commendations)
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The university will provide the award amount of up to $2,500 distributed over one year with continuous enrollment.