The outstanding WPU Iowa Pride Scholarship for brilliant, deserving high school graduates has been announced by William Penn University (WPU). The scholarship application period is currently open for the school year 2022-2023.
Students who identify as Iowa residents and have graduated from an Iowa high school with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 are eligible for the Iowa Pride Scholarship, which is given out by William Penn University (WPU). Students who are enrolled full-time for the autumn semester will be given consideration. After receiving this scholarship, students can benefit from paying about $7,000 or less in tuition.
The William Penn Institution is a private university in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It was established by members of the Religious Society of Friends as Penn College in 1873, changed its name to William Penn College in 1933, and attained university status in 2000. In Regional Colleges Midwest, WPU is ranked 58–76.
Why did you decide to attend William Penn University (WPU)?
The William Penn University (WPU) offers students the chance to pursue an education that focuses on technology, leadership, and the Quaker values of equality, simplicity, and creating peace. The university upholds the ideals of equality, community, simplicity, peacemaking, and honesty. Education is available to everyone since each person is valuable.
- University or Organization: William Penn University (WPU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any. The applicants must file for FAFSA by 1st July before the year of the planned study.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate program of choice offered at William Penn University (WPU).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a graduate of Iowa high school with a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher.
- The applicants must be Iowa residents.
- The applicants must file FAFSA by July 1, before that academic year.
- The applicants must enroll at William Penn as full-time students in the fall following high school graduation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All applicants that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, or GED results sent directly from those institutions.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must grade graduated from an accredited secondary institution and attain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
The students selected by William Penn University (WPU) to be awarded the Iowa Pride Scholarship will have the advantage of only paying $7,000 or less per academic year.