Youth Exchange & Study (YES) Program 2023 (IEARN YES Program) is a fully financed programme. For the benefit of students, the U.S. government financed this initiative. High school students from Pakistan are the only ones eligible for this Yes Exchange scholarship under the IEARN YES programme.
Those in their ninth and tenth students in 2023 will benefit greatly from the Youth Exchange and Study Program (YES). Selected applicants spend one year in the United States participating in this fully sponsored programme.
The YES Program in Brief:
The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program of the United States Department of State provides funding for international educational experiences for American high school students. Through the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), students from all over the world are given the chance to study American high schools and live with American families as they learn about American culture. YES is managed by governments inside the United States via the YES programme. The nonprofit group is making touch with the US Foreign Service.
Throughout their entire senior year in the US, all the students join their American counterparts in classes, labs, and extracurricular activities.
Students who learn part in YES program also work as cultural ambassadors in the communities where they are hosted in the United States, providing invaluable resources for those who are interested in learning more about the rich traditions of the nations from which the students from.
In Pakistan, the YES programme has awarded scholarships to 1,274+ high school students since 2003.
High school juniors and students, or those doing the equivalent “O” Levels, are considered “secondary school students.” (O’ Level Students: Only students in their ninth or tenth year of O’ Levels may apply. Students with an O or below on their AP exam are ineligible.
YES Program Description:
- Country: USA.
- Program: Youth Program
- Fields: All Fields
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: Pakistan
- Deadline: 10th November 2022
IEARN YES Program Benefits:
The YES program includes special enrichment activities to give students a well-rounded understanding of American culture through interaction with a variety of groups of Americans, such as community service, youth leadership training, and civic education.
- Fully Funded Scholarship Program
- It covers the full Cost of Airfare travel tickets.
- VISA Cost.
- Accommodation Meal.
- The study/Tuition fees.
- also 125$ Monthly Stipend for students.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for IEARN YES Study Program?
- Pakistani students can apply.
- 9th and 10th grade High School students, or “O Level” students can apply (9th and 10th level).
- Minimum age: 15 years and maximum age: 17 years
- Minimum marks: 60% in last year’s exam.
- Failure students or those who repeated class can’t apply.
- Good in English.
- Must not have visited America before.
- Photocopy of Nadra Form – B OR Birth Certificate.
- Certificate (FRC) or Smart Card. (No other document will be accepted other than NADRA issued)
- Photocopies of Marksheet of the last 3 years. (Attested by the school Principal).
How to Apply for YES Program?
If you complete the Scholarship Selection Criteria and you agree to the Parent-Student Agreement and General Program Rules, you can apply for the scholarship.
1. Application Process:
- There is an Online Application Form Link is given below:
2. Online Interview:
- Short-listed applicants will be notified for YES Program online interviews.
4. Interview, Group Activity, and Test:
- There will be an English test.
5. Final process:
- The final round selection of applicants for YES will be based on all the above processes.
- Lucky students will be called for YES Program by an Acceptance letter and form.
(Note: Don’t provide the false document or false information….)
10 November 2022 is the last date to apply for IEARN YES, Youth Exchange & Study Program.
CSM scholarship Network highly encourages Students to Apply to this IEARN YES Program, Youth Exchange & Study Program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via E-Mail or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!