Trinity College Dublin is now accepting applications from Brazilian students for its excellent Brazil Undergraduate Scholarships programme.
This Brazil Students Scholarships programme will be available for the academic year 2022-23 and is based on academic accomplishment.
This Brazil Students scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to Brazilian students who may be unable to afford an undergraduate degree in Ireland due to financial constraints.
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland’s oldest university, is a well-known institution with numerous research centres. It is located in Dublin, Ireland’s dynamic and inviting capital city. It offers a distinctive combination of scholastic, social, cultural, and professional experiences.
What brings you to Trinity College Dublin? The goal of Trinity College Dublin is to provide students with rigorous academic knowledge in order for them to reach new heights of accomplishment. There are almost 400 undergraduate courses available, as well as postgraduate taught and research opportunities.
More About Trinity College Dublin
The Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars, and other members of the Board of the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, officially The Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars, and other members of the Board of the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the University of Dublin’s sole constituent college.
The college was founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I as “the mother of a university” in the style of the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge, but unlike these affiliated institutions, only one college was ever established; as a result, the terms “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are often used interchangeably.
Trinity College Dublin is a sister college to St John’s College, Cambridge, and Oriel College, Oxford, and as a result of its affiliation, a graduate of Dublin, Oxford, or Cambridge can receive the equivalent degree from one of the other two without extra examination.
According to the university’s founding charter, “the Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars, and other members of the Board” are legally incorporated. It is Ireland’s oldest surviving university and one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland.
The university’s main campus, located in the centre of Dublin, has been dubbed “the most iconic in the world” and has been featured in several novels, films, and urban legends.
Trinity is Ireland’s most highly ranked university and is often regarded as one of Europe’s best universities. Academically, it is divided into three faculties with 23 schools offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree and diploma programmes.
The admissions process is solely based on academic achievement, with the college excelling in law, literature, and the humanities. Nanotechnology, information technology, immunology, mathematics, engineering, psychology, politics, and English are all areas where it does considerable research.
Trinity College was founded in the buildings of the proscribed Catholic Augustinian Priory of All Hallows outside Dublin’s city walls. It was founded in part to strengthen the Tudor monarchy’s power in Ireland, and it served as the Protestant Ascendancy university for much of its history.
While Catholics were not officially prohibited from attending Trinity at the time, the Catholic leadership in Ireland strongly discouraged it. Women were admitted as full members of the college for the first time in 1904.
The Library of Trinity College is a legal deposit library for Ireland and the United Kingdom, with over 7 million printed volumes and a large number of manuscripts, including the Book of Kells, which arrived at the college in 1661 for safekeeping following Cromwellian raids on religious institutions.
A rare copy of the 1916 Proclamation of the Irish Republic is housed in the Long Room, as is a 15th-century wooden harp that serves as the inspiration for Ireland’s current emblem. The library attracts over 500,000 visits each year, making it Ireland’s most important.
In 2022, Trinity College is ranked 101st in the world by QS World University Rankings and 146th in the world by Times Higher Education World University Rankings, making it the top Irish university in both rankings. It was named the most international institution in the European Union in 2021, with approximately 30% of its student population being from outside Ireland.
Brazil Students Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin (Brazil Students Scholarship)
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5000 to 10,000 euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: June 2, 2022.
Eligibility For Brazil Students Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program for Brazil Students.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please take a look at the following requirements:
- Applicants who are Brazilian citizens and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Must hold an offer to study in an Brazil Students undergraduate program at the university.
How to Apply For Brazil Students Scholarship
- How to Apply: All Brazilian candidates whose application has been accepted for an undergraduate program can take advantage of this Brazil Students Scholarship. The following documents must be forwarded to Damien O’Farrell, Regional Officer for North America at Damien.O’Farrell-at-tcd.ie.
- Supporting Documents: Provide Trinity Offer Letter, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community”, CV/Resume.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission to a degree course at the university, you must meet all the entry requirements that are varied course to course.
- Language Requirement: All Brazilian candidates are required to present a certificate of English language qualification. The useful tests are Irish Leaving Certificate: a grade 6 or better in ordinary level English; GCSE: a grade C or better in English Language; US High School: a grade C in English taken in the final year.
Brazil Students Scholarship Benefits
The Brazil Students Scholarship is of 5,000 to 10,000 euro each. It will be granted in the form of a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time Brazilian Students undergraduate program for the first year of study only.