The Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) Scholarships, Financing their education abroad is a common challenge for international students.
The Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) has thus created the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist them.
This CCCU scholarship award is a £1,500 tuition fee reduction that will be taken out automatically each year of study. To qualify for the scholarship, students must have applied to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at CCCU and be recognised as international students.
In Canterbury, Kent, England, there is a public institution called Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU). The university was established in 1962 as a Church of England college with the purpose of providing teacher education. It was given university status in 2005. One of the best public colleges is it.
Why do people choose to attend Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) to study?
The goal of Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) is to provide superior higher education that changes students, generates knowledge, enlivens communities, and helps to create a sustainable future.
More About Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU)
In Canterbury, Kent, England, there is a public university called Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU). It was established in 1962 as a Church of England college for teacher education and was given university status in 2005.
Since its founding in 1962, the CCCU university has expanded quickly, and it presently has about 15,000 students enrolled at campuses spread across Kent in Canterbury, Medway, and Tunbridge Wells.
The CCCU university offers academic and professional programmes, including doctorates and research degrees in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and applied sciences, in addition to serving as Kent’s largest centre of higher education for the public services, including teacher training, health and social care, and emergency services.
The institution collaborates closely with the southeast’s STEM enterprises and industry and provides a variety of STEM degrees, including engineering and medical. In 2020, the institution inaugurated the Kent and Medway Medical School in collaboration with the University of Kent.
The Association for Modern Universities in the UK (MillionPlus) and the Cathedrals Group both have Canterbury Christ Church University as a member.
The Church of England established Canterbury Christ Church College (CCCC) in 1962 to serve the needs of church schools during a teacher shortage. Initially, classes were held at the adjacent priory of St. Martin’s Church. Frederic Mason served as the school’s first principal.
The Certificate in Education was extended by one year in 1968 to become the first-degree programme, the Bachelor of Education. The institution introduced a BA in Religious Studies as its first non-teaching degree in 1976. By adding health programmes in the late 1980s, the college was significantly expanded, and by 1988, the university had 1500 students.
CCCU Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: The application process is open. But, students are advised to observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of choice offered at the Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have overseas student fee status.
- The applicants must ensure that the annual tuition fee for the course of study at CCCU must be £14,500.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the UCAS portal. Students will be considered based on their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students should provide academic transcripts, documents to prove their language proficiency, resume, letters of recommendation, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0
The students selected by the Canterbury Christ Church University to be awarded the International Student Scholarship will be provided a fee discount of £1,500 for each year of study.