The University College Cork is now accepting applications for its College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships. These are for students who want to go to college and have done well in school.
This College of Business and Law Scholarship was created to assist international students who are interested in applying to the university for an undergraduate program.
University College Cork was founded in 1845 and presently boasts a student body of 21,000, with 15,000 undergraduates and 4,400 postgraduate and research students. UCC is a highly competitive, research-intensive institution in Ireland.
Candidates will learn the skills and knowledge they need to get ready for their future careers and make the transition from student to professional as smooth as possible. They’d have access to a world-class environment as well as a number of cultural activities to help them hone their skills in a variety of areas.
College of Business And Law Scholarship Highlights
- University: University College Cork
- Department: School of Law, College of Business and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €5,000 per Year.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: Open
To qualify for the College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Subjects: College of Business And Law Undergraduate degree in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law.
- For College of Business And Law Scholarships To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International (Non-EU) students in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law on full-time Undergraduate programs.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts.
- Degree/School leaving certificate.
- Two academic references.
- statement of purpose.
- ID proof & passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Teaching in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) is normally through the medium of English; therefore all applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English Language.
The College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University College Cork will provide the award amount of €5,000 per year for students to complete their education in Ireland.
University College Cork FAQs
What is the rank of University College Cork?
International Outlook at 168 and Citations (Research Impact) at 252 are UCC’s top pillars globally. UCC leads Ireland in research impact according to this ranking.
What GPA required to get in University College Cork?
A grade of 66-74% (where an Indian university first division is 60%) or a GPA of 3.2/4.0 or 7.5/10.0.
Is UCC Ireland cheaper than UK Universities?
Cork (Ireland) is 31% cheaper than London (United Kingdom) Data supports this comparison. 279 people entered 1,477 prices.