Continue your education in Australia. There’s good news! Edith Cowan University scholarship applications are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully paid scholarships. These scholarships are available for PhD studies. These scholarships include a $28,600 annual stipend, a relocation allowance, and overseas student health coverage.
These scholarships are designed to assist excellent research-promising postgraduate students in pursuing a higher degree at ECU. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and study performance.
ECU research advances knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and individuals throughout the globe. Our study interests are centered on resolving problems on the real globe in the areas of social, economic, physical, and environmental difficulties.
More About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth. It is named after Edith Cowan, the first woman elected to an Australian parliament, and is the only university in Australia named after a woman. It was formed in 1991 from an amalgamation of tertiary colleges with a history dating back to 1902, when the Claremont Teachers College was established, making it the modern descendant of Western Australia’s first tertiary institution.
The university offers over 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses in Joondalup and Mount Lawley, as well as a regional campus in Bunbury, 200 kilometers (120 miles) south of Perth; many courses are also available online. Furthermore, the university has collaborations with a number of educational institutions to deliver courses and programs on an international scale. The university enrolled over 31,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in 2020, with approximately 7,000 of them being international students.
The Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) is a performing arts training academy; the School of Nursing and Midwifery, which offers a large undergraduate nursing program; and the School of Education, which offers a wide range of secondary teaching specializations. The WA Screen Academy is housed at the university, which also offers psychology and community studies.
ECU was ranked among the top three Australian universities in the 2022 Good Universities Guide for teaching quality, skill development, student support, student-to-teacher ratio, learning resources, and overall experience. It was also one of only two national universities to have received a 5-star rating for teaching quality for the past 15 years. The Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and the International Association of Law Schools are all members of the university.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below. Click here for detailed information.
- Program Period: The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and an integrated PhD.
- Deadline: June 25, 2022, October 17, 2022
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides
- Tuition fee sponsorship
- A stipend of $28,600 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer
- A relocation allowance (where applicable)
- Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
To qualify for Edith Cowan University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by PhD or Integrated PhD research course*
- Be able to commence your studies on-campus by 1 October 2022.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 1, 2022
- If you are in receipt of a stipend scholarship income that is greater than 75% of the base stipend rate.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create your account from here, login to your account, click on start a course application, fill in the application and submit it.
- All applicants are recommended to include the following supporting documents:
- All relevant academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional experience.
- Evidence of Academic English Competence.
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Login to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill in the application and submit it.
- If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
- You can know more about the terms and condition of the scholarship by clicking here.
To know more about Edith Cowan University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.