Pursue your studies in Switzerland. There’s good news! (EPFL) École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne Excellence Fellowships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Excellence Fellowships 2022-2023, which are fully financed masters scholarships. These scholarships will provide up to 32,000 CHF in addition to housing, tuition, and visa expenses.
EPFL offers a limited number of Master’s level fellowships to students with exceptional academic records. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne funds certain fellowships directly, while others are funded through partnerships with charities or companies.
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is Europe’s most international technical university, with students, professors, and staff hailing from more than 120 different countries. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a vibrant environment that is open to both Switzerland and the rest of the globe. Its three purposes are teaching, research, and technology transfer.
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) collaborates with a wide range of organisations, including other universities and institutes of technology, secondary schools and colleges, business and the economy, political circles, and the general public, to make a significant difference in society.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering, Computer and Communication Sciences, Basic Sciences, Life Sciences, Management of Technology, College of Humanities and EPFL Middle East.
- Program Period: 1.5 year Master’s program or 2-years Master’s program (according to the type of the program).
- Deadline: April 15 or December 15 (annual)
EPFL Excellence Fellowships provide the recipients with the following benefits:
- Fellowships for those candidates include: 32,000 CHF (32,046 USD) for a 2-years Master’s (120 credits). CHF 24’000 (24,033 USD ) for a 1, 1/2 year Master’s (90 credits).
- Accommodation, tuition fees, visa fees, etc. must be paid by the fellowship’s holder.
- CHF 16’000 (16,018 USD) per academic year (split into monthly payments).
- In order to proceed to the examination of your candidacy, the expenses of treatment of your file amount to: CHF 150 (150.123 USD).
Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowships
To be eligible for EPFL Excellence Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Anyone holding a Bachelor’s degree from a university (or the equivalent) in field related to EPFL curricula can apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs. (are not eligible candidates who already hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent, in the field (or similar field) of the program for which they would apply).
- The applicants should hold outstanding academic records and references.
How to Apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships?
Please follow below instructions to avail EPFL Excellence Fellowships:
(1) Register through the online application from here.
(2) Fill in the online application.
(3) All documents provided should be in English, French, German or Italian. Please attach a legalized translation of all documents in another language:
- A resume.
- Your academic diploma (s) or Bachelor (s) certified (s). If you are not yet in possession of your diploma, you must imperatively submit it to the Academic Service upon your arrival *.
- All your certified university graduation reports.
- A cover letter that should not exceed 1000 words. We ask you to describe your academic background and your career plan.
- The contact details of three academic referees, each of whom will have to provide a letter of recommendation concerning you ( except for candidates already registered in another Swiss Federal Institute of Technology or University, who apply for a Master’s degree in the same branch of study as their Bachelor.
- Three referees; Letters of recommendation should come from teachers who are familiar with your work and your potential. These recommendations are confidential and will not be accepted if they are not generated by the electronic application.
- Your identity card or passport.
- For foreigners domiciled in Switzerland: your residence permit.
To know more about EPFL Excellence Fellowships, please visit Official Website.