Fulda University of Applied Sciences has launched the Deutschlandstipendium for the academic year 2022-2023 to offer financial and non-material support to motivated, high-achieving students from throughout the world.
Any international student, whether enrolled or just starting their studies, may apply for Fulda University scholarship to receive up to EUR 150. In addition to academic accomplishments, students will also be evaluated on their social commitment and personal accomplishments, such as overcoming difficulties or obstacles in their social backgrounds.
The Fulda University of Applied Sciences, formerly known as Fachhochschule Fulda, was established in 1974 as the sixth state University of Applied Sciences in Hesse. It is a practice-oriented institution with a global reputation. It is situated in the Fulda district in the southwest German state of Hesse, in the city of Fulda.
What makes Fulda University of Applied Sciences a good place to study?
The 105th-ranked university in the country is Fulda University. The University’s specific goal is to educate and teach students based on the findings of intellectual and scientific research. The institution provides a broad range of academic and professional programmes with a specialisation in “health, nutrition, and food” for its students.
More About Fulda University of Applied Sciences
The Fulda University of Applied Sciences, also known as Hochschule Fulda – University of Applied Sciences, is situated in the southwest German state of Hesse’s Fulda region in the city of Fulda.
Fulda University was established in 1974 as the fifth state university of applied sciences in Hesse and was formerly known as Fachhochschule Fulda. As of right now, Fulda University of Applied Sciences is the only German university of applied sciences with the authority to grant PhDs.
The Fulda University was founded in 1971 and operated as a unit of the University of Applied Sciences Gießen until becoming an independent organisation in 1974.
The Fulda University was renamed Hochschule Fulda – University of Applied Sciences in 2006 as a result of the Bologna process’ reform of German and European higher education. The institution now offers state-accredited Bachelor’s, Master’s, and, as of 2016, Doctoral degrees to its students.
Fulda University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award:150 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Application Deadline: Applications received after 1st August 2022 will not be accepted.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admissions applications for Fulda by the interested international students must be made first. Scholarship application must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a scan in the original language of your secondary school transcript, including courses taken and grades/marks awarded
- a scan in the original language of documentation showing that you have passed the university entrance examination in your home country
- a scan in the original language of academic transcripts from other university/post-secondary study programmes including courses taken and grades/marks awarded, as well as certified copies of any degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees)
- a scan of official translations into German or English of all the above documents
- a scan of required language proficiency
- APS certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to apply for at Fulda.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL iBT – 72
- TOEFL PBT – 543
- DSH2, TestDaF 4×4, telc C1 Hochschule, or Goethe C1 submitted at the latest on the day of enrolment for German Language proficiency
The selected candidates will be awarded 150 EUROS to meet their financial needs during their undergraduate or graduate study at the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.