The Helle Rakfeldt Leetma International Art Scholarships have been established by (GCC) Genesee Community College for the academic year 2022–2023 in order to assist students in reaching their educational objectives and assist with college expenses.
This scholarship is available to overseas students seeking for admission to Genesee Community College (GCC). It normally covers all or a portion of the tuition expenses for the undergraduate or graduate programme. To be taken into consideration, candidates must have promise and dedication to the fine arts.
Public community college Genesee Community College (GCC) has campuses in Albion, Medina, Warsaw, Dansville, Arcade, Lima, and New York in addition to its flagship campus in Batavia, New York. The institution promotes world-class teaching and learning opportunities that lead to personal and societal development, professional success, and active citizenship.
Why do people go Genesee Community College (GCC) to study?
The Genesee Community College (GCC) is a community college that prioritizes its students and is open to anyone. The demands and possibilities that will influence our world in decades to come are the main emphasis of the education provided at Genesee Community College.
More About Genesee Community College (GCC)
Located in Batavia, New York, Genesee Community College (GCC) is a public community college. Albion, Medina, Warsaw, Dansville, Arcade, Lima (formerly Lakeville), and New York all have campus locations for the organisation. As a result, in addition to Genesee County, the institution also serves communities in Orleans County, Livingston County, and Wyoming County.
Even though this two-year institution is mostly attended by commuters, it also provides accommodation options for students from outside the neighborhood. A few degree and certificate programmes are also available online through GCC.
In order to become a part of the State University of New York system, Genesee Community College (GCC) was established in 1966. Genesee Community College formally welcomed full- and part-time students on September 27, 1967. Genesee Community College moved to its present location in the borough of Batavia on One College Road in January 1972.
More than 60 associate degree and certificate programmes are available at Genesee Community College (GCC). Many associate degree programme graduates later transfer to four-year institutions to finish their degrees. Students who are prepared for college can finish one of 16 completely online programmes at GCC.
- University or Organization: Genesee Community College (GCC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship must be made by 31st October 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at the Genesee Community College (GCC).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate promise and commitment to the field of fine arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photo identification
- High school transcript
- College transcript
- Proof of immunization
- Declaration of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic and entry requirements of the program they are joining at GCC.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 48
- TOEFL PBT – 460
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 43
- Duolingo – 85
- ELS – Level 109
The candidates selected as winners by the Genesee Community College (GCC) will typically be provided tuition fee support towards the cost of the undertaken degree programme.