Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The application period for the Musser Fellowship is now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
For international students, the Musser Fellowship programme provides a fully financed masters’s scholarship. The tuition fee of $25000 is covered by this scholarship for the duration of the research study.
This Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies is open to international students from all around the world who plan to pursue postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies during the academic year 2022-2022. The tuition fee for the entire duration of research study will be covered by these scholarships.
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was established to support full-time and part-time graduate students attending a Penn State Great Valley campus-based programme.
The fellowship is for entrepreneurs who want to improve their business knowledge and skills, as well as people who want to establish their own company, head a start-up, or take a leadership role in a quickly growing new or emerging firm.
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was established to provide financial assistance to full-time and part-time graduate students enrolled in a Penn State Great Valley on-campus programme.
The fellowship is intended for entrepreneurs who want to expand their business knowledge and skills, as well as individuals who want to start their own business, lead a start-up company, or take a leadership position in a rapidly growing new or emerging firm.
Full-time students beginning a Great Valley master’s degree can apply for a $25,000 Musser Fellowship. Please keep in mind that in order to be considered for a Musser Fellowship, you must be accepted into a Penn State Great Valley resident instruction master’s programme. The fellow is expected to do the following:
- For the duration of the award, enrol in 12 credits per semester (fall and spring).
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Collaborate with faculty and pursue their research interests.
- Participate in co-curricular learning projects, presentations, and competitions sponsored by the REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship, which is part of the Invent Penn State initiative.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Musser Fellowship provide a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Musser Fellowship
To be eligible for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates applying for Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants with at least three years of work experience will be considered.
- Candidates are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies are required to be involved in co-curricular learning projects and research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
To know more about Musser Fellowship, please visit Official Website.