Through the ISSO International Incentive Scholarships, Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) offers a fantastic chance to students who wish to further their study in the United States.
International applicants who want to enrol in an undergraduate programme for the academic year 2022–2023 are eligible for the financing opportunity.
A public land-grant research institution with its headquarters in Ames, Iowa, Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) was established in 1858. It is divided into eight colleges and two schools, with a total of eighty-three PhD programmes, one professional degree programme in veterinary medicine, and one hundred bachelor’s degree programmes.
Why should one pursue a degree at Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU)?
A great location to be ready for professional school programmes like law school, medical school, or veterinary school is Iowa State University (LSU). A bachelor’s degree from Iowa State equips you for success in the challenging professional school admissions process.ISSO International Incentive Scholarships in USA.
More About Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU)
The public land-grant research institution Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) is located in Ames, Iowa. When the Iowa Legislature approved the terms of the 1862 Morrill Act on September 11, 1862, making Iowa the first state in the country to do so, Iowa State, which had been founded in 1858 as the Iowa Agricultural College and Model Farm, was officially recognised as the first land-grant institution in the country.
The college was renamed Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) in writing on July 4, 1959. Among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” is Iowa State. One of the ten national U.S. laboratories, Ames, is located at the institution. labs for the Department of Energy Office of Science, the Plant Sciences Institute, the Bio renewable Research Laboratory, and several other research organisations.
According to undergraduate enrolment, Iowa State is the second-largest institution in the state of Iowa. The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, the College of Veterinary Medicine, the College of Engineering, the Graduate College, the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, the College of Design, the Debbie and Jerry Ivy College of Business.
The College of Human Sciences are among the eight colleges that oversee the university’s academic programmes. In addition to a professional degree programme in Veterinary Medicine, they provide approximately 100 bachelor’s degree programmes, 112 master’s degree programmes, and 83 doctorate degree programmes.
The Cyclones, a Division I NCAA team representing Iowa State University (LSU), are a founding member of the Big 12. The Cyclones have 16 varsity teams, and they frequently take home the NCAA national title.
LSU ISSO Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications will close on 9th October 2022. As a reminder, late applications will not be accepted.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program offered at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be undergraduate
- Must be in F-1 or J-1 status
- Must have completed 24 credit hours at Iowa State University (LSU).
- Preference given to students who have demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for financial aid, applicants must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program. After enrolling at the university, students may submit their application in ISU’s OneApp.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a letter detailing their financial hardship and how the Award money will be used. Only one letter must be submitted for the opportunity application unless additional documents are required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a cumulative minimum GPA: of 3.0
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Iowa State University of Science and Technology (LSU) will provide an award amount of $1,500 for successful candidates.