Ozyegin University has announced the Undergraduate Faculty of Business Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage and support academic success among Turkish students.
International students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Ozyegin University are encouraged to participate in the programme. It is a prestigious prize awarded to those who have succeeded academically.
zyegin Institution is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. In September 2008, Ozyegin University admitted its first cohort of students to the Department of Business Administration and began their education. In an online survey of 15.700 students from 89 universities, Ozyegin University was ranked fourth among foundation universities and fourth among all universities.
What are the benefits of studying at Ozyegin University? Students and employees at Ozyegin University have a lot of flexibility. Its main goal is to equip students to be resourceful graduates in the corporate world by ensuring that they know more than one foreign language, learn new skills through social activities, continue to improve themselves, and broaden their global perspective.
More About Ozyegin University
This Institution is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. The Hüsnü M. Ozyegin Foundation established the university, which was approved by Foundation Act No. 5656, which was published in the Official Gazette No. 26526 on May 18, 2007.
In September of 2008, Ozyegin University admitted its first class of students to the department of Business Administration and began their education.
According to Bloomberg Business Weeks 2014 “Most Popular Institutions” survey, Ozyegin was placed third among foundation universities, after Sabanci and Koç universities, respectively. In an online survey of 15.700 students from 89 universities performed between January and May 2014, Ozyegin University was ranked fourth among all universities.
This University was named 6th among Turkey’s Most Entrepreneurial and Innovative Universities in 2014, up from 6th in 2013.
The university’s first site, Altunizade Campus, opened in June 2008. The university opened its primary new campus in Istanbul’s ekmeköy neighbourhood. In May 2013, the building in Altunizade was evacuated, and all departments were relocated to the ekmeköy Campus.
With its thoroughly modern education system, innovative structure, and service sector oriented education programmes, Ozyegin University aims to contribute to the development of Turkish society by producing original, creative, and valuable knowledge, as well as being financially accessible to all students through an effective scholarship and financial support model.
Ozyegin University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/a
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the 31st of August, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, International Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, International Trade and Business, Management Information Systems offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be International.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. After that, applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide the University’s English language proof.
The Ozyegin University will provide education funds to the selected students of the undertaken programme in Turkey.