Pursue for your master’s degree in China. Scholarships at Peking University’s Yenching Academy are presently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process in this article. The Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship 2022 is a master’s degree scholarship that is fully funded. This scholarship will be awarded to 120 international students. The tuition cost, travel, monthly stipend, housing, and health insurance will all be covered by these scholarships.
The Yenching Academy is a Peking University postgraduate college in Beijing, China. The Yenching Program is held there. A fully funded global fellowship programme aimed at developing leaders who would champion global advancement and cultural understanding. Scholarships available in China. Scholarships that are fully funded. China is a great place to study.
Through an interdisciplinary master’s programme in China Studies, Peking University’s Yenching Academy hopes to construct a bridge between China and the rest of the world. This programme brings together young individuals who have shown leadership and innovative abilities. They are engaged in an intensive learning environment in Yenching, where they can study about China’s past, present, and future roles in the world. The college’s mission is to educate a new generation of global citizens by providing them with a nuanced awareness of China.
Peking University, sometimes known as Beida, is a significant research university in Beijing, China, and a member of the C9 League and the Double First Class University Plan. When the Guangxu Emperor granted Peking University its first royal charter in 1898, it was known as the Imperial University of Peking. The university’s romanized name, ‘Peking,’ is a successor to the earlier Guozijian Imperial College, and it retains the older transliteration of ‘Beijing,’ which has been superseded in most other instances. Peking University has consistently been regarded as one of China’s and the world’s top academic institutions, and as of 2021, it is ranked 16th globally and first in Asia-Pacific and emerging countries by Times Higher Education.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Peking University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- China in Transition
- Field Study
- Literature and Culture
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Law and Society
- Economics and Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: December 3, 2022
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships
To qualify for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Different English language proficiency tests are accepted with the below criteria. However students or alumni of native English speakers and degree programs (undergraduate or above) taught in English are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
- IELTS academics with overall 7.0
- TOEFL with overall 100
- Cambridge English Scale with overall 185
- CEFR with C1 level
- CET 6 with overall 600
- TEM 4 pass level of above
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) at the time of application.
- Currently, enrolled students can also apply if their degree will complete before 31 August 2022
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Must have a strong interest in interdisciplinary study in china
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
How to apply for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Start your application through university online admission portal.
- You can contact professors or faculty of the Yenching Academy for the supervision, it can increase your chance for scholarship selection. Click Here to See the Faculty Profiles.
- Attach the following documents in pdf format
- Copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae or CV
- Educational Documents
- Personal Statement (maxi 750 words)
- Research Proposal (maxi one page)
- Letter of Recommendations (two)
- English Language proof
- Submit your application.
To know more about Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.