For the academic year 2022–2023, Rapid Formations has created the Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarships programme to lower the expense of higher education.
The grant intends to help with the expenditures of education so that talent development and skill acquisition might potentially lead to a successful business. On a competitive basis, up to 20 scholarships of £500 ($750) will be given to applicants who can show both academic distinction and commercial potential.
The team at Rapid Formations is aware of how perplexing some of the legalese and jargon used in company formation may be. Everything you need to get started trading is provided, including a free consultation with a top London accounting firm to talk about money and tax issues.
Making the process of forming a limited company in the UK simple and economical would help to lower the hurdles to beginning a business. They believe they are getting closer to realizing their ambition because over 36,000 company owners register their limited businesses using Rapid Formations each year.
More About Rapid Formations
Thousands of aspiring and existing business owners from all over the world may register a UK company with the help of Rapid Formations, which offers expert services at competitive prices.
We recognise the value of fostering and enabling company innovation and creativity, which is why we are in our ninth year of supporting aspiring business leaders with their entrepreneurial endeavours.
The award’s purpose is to help with the expenditures associated with education so that skills may be developed and acquired that could lead to a successful business.
All persons who are presently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies at an establishment of higher learning in the United Kingdom or the United States are eligible to apply for our Entrepreneur Scholarship Program.
Candidates who can convincingly demonstrate academic brilliance and/or business potential will be given $750 on a competitive basis. The money can be utilised for any endeavour that advances knowledge.
Please take the following actions to apply for the Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship:
Email email@example.com with your request.
Include a copy of your acceptance letter from your institution or university with your email.
Include your 800-word essay describing how our scholarship may assist you in pursuing or developing your business concept. (There is no specific structure required for this essay; we just ask that you describe why you believe you deserve the scholarship and how you plan to spend the extra money).
Rapid Formations Scholarships Description
- University or Organization: Rapid Formations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / postgraduate
- Award: £500 to $750
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted before 31st August 2022.
Eligibility For Rapid Formations Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: UK and USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to anyone who has secured an undergraduate or postgraduate program, either full-time or part-time, at a recognized higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
How to Apply For Rapid Formations Scholarships
- How to Apply: Applicants must send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need to submit:
- Attach a copy of your letter of acceptance from your university or college to your email
- Attach an 800-word essay outlining your entrepreneurial idea and the reason(s) why you require financial support
- Please send your email application to us.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s requirements for their respective undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
The Rapid Formations will provide £500 ($750) to candidates who can demonstrate academic excellence or entrepreneurial potential. The funding may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of the study.