St. Lawrence College Scholarships, Students benefit from awards that help them save money on their education.
As a result, during the academic year 2022-2023, St. Lawrence College is offering Canadian Experience Scholarships.
This scholarship is available to out standing international students who aspire to study in Canada. The scholars will receive up to $2,000 in their student accounts, which will be applied to their tuition payments for the second semester of their studies.
St. Lawrence College is an Applied Arts and Technology College with three campuses in Eastern Ontario: Brockville, Cornwall, and Kingston. The college has 6,700 full-time students and 20,000 part-time students enrolled in 89 academic programmes, with 829 full-time and part-time employees, including 414 faculty.
What are the advantages of attending St. Lawrence College? St. Lawrence College is unquestionably one of Canada’s most prestigious institutions. SLC provides over 100 full-time programmes in fields such as autism and behavioural science, mental health, and addictions, including certificates, diplomas, apprenticeships, graduate certifications, and programmes. It gives you with a supportive environment as well as a team of people that are committed to seeing you flourish. The College’s vision is to provide a learning-centered atmosphere that values quality and excellence in order to develop a love for lifelong learning.
More About St. Lawrence College
StSt. Lawrence College is a private liberal arts college located in the village of Canton, New York. There are approximately 2,400 undergraduate students and 100 graduate students enrolled.
Though it is now non denominational, St. Lawrence College was founded in 1856 by Universalist Church leaders who were hoping to construct a seminary west of New England and were courted warmly by the inhabitants of Canton. However, the church almost decided against locating the school in Canton because they feared pupils would be exposed to too much “excitement” within the village borders in 1856. The denomination, which has since merged with the Unitarian faith, was part of the liberal wing of Protestantism, championing ideas like critical thinking and sex equality—attributes that were evident in the new St. Lawrence College Theological School, which was progressive in its teaching philosophy and coeducational from the start.
St. Lawrence College accepted around 2900 students for the class of 2025 (fall 2021), representing 47 states and Washington, DC, as well as 86 nations outside the United States. Early Decision met its enrollment goal of 200 students, putting them in a good position to fill the rest of the class this spring. The admitted pool’s mean SAT is 1354, up 50 points from 1301 last year; the mean ACT is 31 vs 30, and the mean GPA is 92.4, up from 92 for the class of 2024.
St. Lawrence College received 6,458 applications for the class of 2022 and accepted 2,975 of them (46.1 percent ). The total number of people who enrolled was 643, with a yield rate of 21.6 percent. In terms of class rank, 36% of registered freshmen were in the top 10% of their high school classes, and 73% were in the top quarter. Incoming freshmen had an average GPA of 3.55, an average SAT score of 1260, and an average ACT score of 28.
The 2018 class featured 34.2 percent New York State residents, 56.2 percent students from 31 other states, and 9% international students from 63 countries. In 2018, 52 percent of the 643 matriculants were female and 48 percent were male.
St. Lawrence College Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Deadline: The deadline for application form submission is May 15, 2022
Eligibility For St. Lawrence College Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student
- A graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College. St. Lawrence College graduates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission to the graduate coursework at the university. After that, complete the Scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: You will need the following documents:
- Original/certified as well as translated copies of your completed Secondary/Post-Secondary transcripts or equivalent.
- Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill admission requirements to study at St. Lawrence College.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area.
The selected candidates will receive up to $2,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees reduction of any undertaken graduate programme at St. Lawrence College.